TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I'd love a Maraquan Draik! I love Draiks in general. (They may be my favourite dragon-based Neopet - although I do like Shoyrus as well.) :wub_anim: I'm not sure what's so appealing about the Maraquan Draik. It's beautifulyl drawn and it wasn't altered as significantly during the convert process on Neopets. Perhaps I enjoy the purplish/yellow colours of it? :eh:

For the Dream Pet giveaway, I picked my Maraquan Shoryu to be transformed into a Draik. Highly unlikely to happen but still exciting. ^_^

Finally getting my UBER dreamie of a UC Faerie Shoyru tomorrow!! I so excitedddd :D

I now only wish for Draiks :K

Congratulations! How did you manage to arrange that?

I was gifted a UC Faerie Aisha for Christmas so I could trade for one ^_^ 7 hours to go :woot:

I was gifted a UC Faerie Aisha for Christmas so I could trade for one ^_^ 7 hours to go :woot:

Wow congratulations! A UC Faerie Aisha sounds like a great christmas gift!

I would very much love for my Kauzee to get zapped into a Faerie Kau so that it will like up to its namesake. Unfortunately, Kauzee is my lab pet and it's unlikely that I would give up its stats in favour of the colour.

I just got one of my dreamies (Faerie Pteri, after buying a morphing potion)

My other 2 dreamies are Faerie Xweetok and a Faerie draik (Or a water draik but odds of that arent very good)

I have a bunch of dream customizations where the color is only there for the outfit, not because I'm in love with it on its own. I would love a Nightsteed, a Robot Cybunny, a UC Faerie Grarrl, and possibly an Alien Aisha. They're just kind of far-off goals, though. Also, everything except the Nightsteed would be pretty hard to get.

Oh gosh.... So many Draiks!! I don't want to have a billion pets though so I have to be selective D: Haard!

I definitely want;

Robot

Woodland

Grey

Transparent

.. Maybe Rainbow :P

It's hard because I like so many pets :(

Right now I am kind of enamored with jetsams, and might consider having four of them on an account. Colors I like: camo, fire, ghost, pink.

I also am in love with the zombie bori and and am applying for one.

Robot/Darigan/Maraquan Scorchio

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, this is to prevent spammy posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.