TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My goal has been a Plushie Kacheek since I joined Neo.

I've gotten one FFQ, and I used it for the "Buzzin'" avatar (I have regretted it ever since).

I also plan on getting:

• A Faerie Kougra
  • A Halloween Uni
  • A Maraquan Uni
  • A Mutant Acara

My next dream pet is a Shadow Peophin.

I'm writing a book which has a pure black Stallion, with a long white mark down his nose. I think a Pheophin is a better choice than a Uni.

The Uni makes him look too... "pretty", whereas the Peophin looks more "elegant". Which is exactly what I'm looking for :)

It's a shame the name I've given him is taken -.- May have to add another letter to it *sigh*

A Darigan Eyrie! (I have enough money to get a PB just have to save it for collateral for borrowing avvy items, lol oh the life of a collector)

My newest want though is a Water Kau. Bought one of those faerie quest fortune cookies (with the NC I won from the expellibox...I was :D that day) in the hopes of getting a FFQ. Just hoping pets can be painted water there. I really don't see why not since it is a WATER faerie FOUNTAIN. :laughingsmiley:

I want to paint my shoryu, Nyalit, Zombie. So cute! And I really want to turn my kiko Xhesu Swamp Gas. I just really like that. I currently have a gnorbu on my side, Chellerbe, who's snow - I've been keeping her for the avvie, but I want to save up and paint her Plushie. I just love Plushie gnorbus! I have a lot of wants, I think.

Transparent Hissi with Halloween outfit :nerd:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

An UC Faerie Yurble (I think I've mentioned this before :b) and a Zombie Krawk c: I'm currently saving up for either the lab map or a Pirate Krawk MP and then a Zombie PB c:

An UC Faerie Yurble (I think I've mentioned this before : b) and a Zombie Krawk c: I'm currently saving up for either the lab map or a Pirate Krawk MP and then a Zombie PB c:

If you're looking to get a specific pet, I wouldn't go for the lab map--you never know what you're going to get. Also, as far as I know, nobody (or next to nobody) has ever gotten a krawk or a draik from the lab map. And if you wanted to get a krawk and try to zap it zombie, it could also change species on you. Just a suggestion. ^_^

If you're looking to get a specific pet, I wouldn't go for the lab map--you never know what you're going to get. Also, as far as I know, nobody (or next to nobody) has ever gotten a krawk or a draik from the lab map. And if you wanted to get a krawk and try to zap it zombie, it could also change species on you. Just a suggestion. ^_^

I've seen people who've posted about zapping their Krawks/Draiks - I would neeeever dare, haha :b

I've never heard of anyone getting a Draik or Krawk from the lab, is that really possible? The odds cannot be in the zappers favor (o_O;)

I was thinking about maybe getting the map first so that I could zap and hopefully be able to trade up (via a loooong line of trades) for a UC Faerie Yurble, but I think you're right. Krawk first c:

*pokes user picture*

UC plushie grundo. I got her last month. *hugglesquish*

I literally feel like everything i do now on neo is just sprinkles on the cupcakes. Nora was the last major piece of my account that was missing. I feel "done" and hapi.

Definitely a maraquan uni :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.