TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Its not THAT impossible,"cough cough,fountain faerie,quest cough cough"

Right now my 'Dream' pets require one MP hissi potion, one plushie paintbrush. The only one that will not be able to be gotten that I really hope to get one day is a UC Royalgirl Aisha/Lupe (those two are my heart all out of my list of would be happy with if I can get one of them) needless to say I would like them have a reasonable name. Seen some really weird names that didn't fit the neopet to me at all.

My ultimate dream neopets are Maraquan Draik, UC Halloween Lupe, Desert Lutari and Faerie/Woodland Xweetok.
I originally wanted Iemondrops to be painted something desert / sweets themed like custard or maybe chocolate to match his name :P

I'd also love to have a team of elemental themed neopets. So it'd be something like:

Maraquan Draik (water)

Earthland Xweetok (earth/wood)

Faerie Xweetok (Air)

Magma anything (Fire)

What do you guys think? :laughingsmiley:

My ultimate dream neopets are Maraquan Draik, UC Halloween Lupe, Desert Lutari and Faerie/Woodland Xweetok.

I originally wanted Iemondrops to be painted something desert / sweets themed like custard or maybe chocolate to match his name :P

I'd also love to have a team of elemental themed neopets. So it'd be something like:

Maraquan Draik (water)

Earthland Xweetok (earth/wood)

Faerie Xweetok (Air)

Magma anything (Fire)

What do you guys think? :laughingsmiley:

I like the idea of the elemental theme pets and I really like your plans if you still do it with lemondrops.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for posting your Dream Pets.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like my pets the way they are. :)

I wouldn't mind painting my quiggle pink or purple though.

Awww, that's so awesome. I've always loved all my basic blue pets. (Gee, with a username like mine, who'd have guessed that colour?)

That said... I still wouldn't say no to painting my Eyrie desert. I just can't afford (or want to spend) over 5 mil on a paint brush. :)

• Maraquan Draik
  • Stealthy Cybunny
  • Royal Hissi or Kiko
  • Halloween Grundo

I'd love a team of all 4 of those pets. Thus far I have the stealthy part of stealthy cybunny done. Everytime I see my stealthy Lenny's smug little Lenny face it reminds me of the Cybunny he could never become. I love him all the same, but I'd love him more if he were a Cybunny or any species that isn't a Lenny for that matter.

I love my pets too! I always wanted a baby lupe and a disco wocky, which I have both of and I'm super excited about. I also have a poogle which I wanted so badly, although I definitely want to paint it, maybe pirate or faerie.

I'm actually pretty happy with my pets. I have:

happy_stardust-Starry Uni

Hippie_Trixi-Baby Ixi
Penny_Lain-Fairy Poogle (Though Fairy Poogles were way cuter before their redraw a while back. They were much happier looking.) Now she looks depressed
Beyleu-Lab Rat and my first Neopet. Will always hold a special place. He started off as a Blue Wocky. He's currently a Ghost Gelert. Maybe one day I'll retire him from zapping and move him to my side account and addopt, zap, and return prettier pets to the pound. IDK though.

Having a faerie Meerca, they are just way too cute. But, I know it's bad to choose favourites (My Acara), I do anyways... I would like my Acara to be any of the following: Brown, Woodland, Wraith, Shadow, or Mutant. They all look so cool.. And my Xweetok, I'd like hiim to be as strong as possible.. I'm training him now though!

I'm sort of with you.

I have a handful of pets I am absolutely in love with, they just need a few morphs and a couple of new paint colours to make them perfect. :wub_anim:

That said, I am saving for two, yes, two, Draik Morphing Potions, one Baby Paint Brush and one Royal Paint Brush to get my lovelies where they need to be.

Talk to me by Christmas... I may have saved for, er, none of that by then? :worried:

There's way too much choice though!

I kow right? Thank God they allow side accounts! :D I love Mutant poogles, they just look so cool. I love basically every Bori colours but my favourite has to be plushie :) Then there is mallow grundos... My list is way too long :P

Shadow pets are really cool! The purple and black complement each other really well and look really nice. I was thinking I painting my poogle shadow but now I'm leaning towards pirate instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my four dream pets would be a water cybunny, a water peophin, an eventide cybunny and a water xweetok