TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

• 4 weeks later...

I have three of my dream pets: maractite shoyru, eventide aisha and woodland grundo.^^

I hesitate between a robot shoyru or an alien aisha as my fourth pet. I'd love both though. *sigh* Decisions...

I'm still sad about the loss of my account that I had since I was in third grade. My dream pet would be the Blue Gelert I had on it, but more on topic, I've always loved UC Lennies. They're so majestic. I'm just not a fan of them after conversion. ;~;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a cheap stealth PB from auctions! Of course, cheap still means in the millions...
Painted my Gelert stealthy. I did it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple too, but most of them are already my pets, others are a matter of collecting NP. The last group I want is either impossible to get or a labray colour. See my signature for my dreamies, although the Grundo's are meant as a labrat ;)

I still need a robot Kacheek, and I'll never get the draik the way I want it I'm afraid.

For years and years and years all I wanted were a Darigan Kyrii and a Royalboy Kyrii. Now I have both, but I'm kind of bored of them...but also too attached to them (and the money I spent on them!) to let them go. I'm quite fond of my Pink Kyrii, and of my Stealthy Techo (which was  FFQ reward). Just yesterday I found my Magma time and got a Magma Xweetok :D I'm not sure what to move on to next...unfortunately, I tend to have expensive taste when it comes to custom pets :P Although I would really like to just have a lab rat that I'm not too attached to so I can zap away and just see what different things I can get.

• 2 weeks later...