TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I've always loved Faerie pets and when I first joined the site I wanted both my Shoyru and Uni to be painted Faerie. I now have a Faerie Shoyru - he's so cute - so I fufilled my dream of having a Faerie pet! I'm thinking about adopting another Shoyru and painting him Baby. I would now love for my Uni to be painted Woodland since I think Woodland Unis look amazing (I was away from the site when Woodland was released). When I adopted my Wocky she was already painted Cloud. I really like it on her though, so I'll probably keep her that way.

Plushie Shoyrus are adorable too though... I think I just realized that Shoyrus are my favourite species... and there are just too many colours I like. :P

I don't really have one dream pet but a bunch.

Seeing all of the cutomization options that are available too just blows my mind. I haven't even gone there yet!

• 4 weeks later...

Alien Aisha. Still no luck yet. </3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine sort of changed over time. I've always been very into dragons, so I wanted a Draik. But I could get one, so I had a shoyru (whom I LOVED). I did recently get a Draik morphing potion (since I came back to find the pirate ones so relatively cheap.) I thought and thought I'd want a WHITE Draik (because, White Dragon of Pern). But I wanted the Draik to be female, so I zapped my little shoyru into a zombie grarrl before I final changed it's gender. When it came time to paint her with the LONG saved Rainbow quest, I dressed her up a few times until she was how I wanted her (since I never did sit down to earn the Draik armor I'd planned for her) and found that the white didn't really work for me anymore. There's only ONE white dragon in Pern anyway, but I could move away from it easily. Gold (queens) just looked bad (straight yellow does not appeal to me) and green (the other female color) seemed too plain. Somehow I ended up clicking Island in the customize toy, and fell in love. I honestly don't know which I love more, my purple eyrie (the ME pet) or my Island draik. I adore my UC Halloween Lupe, but he just sits there, fed but unplayed with. Boo.

It's so hard to decide. I'm currently trying to zap my Gnorbu Faerie, I just really like the colors and the little dumpy wings the Gnorbus get. Maybe she will get some cool cross-paint clothes along the way. Right now she's a wraith, which I didn't intend but is pretty cool. I guess I could keep it but...it just doesn't fit.

If I could have, like, literally any pet I wanted fall into my lap, it would be ether a Maraquan Xweetok (so cuuuute and it's modeled after my favorite sea slug!) or a robot Bori. Other than that I'm pretty happy with what I have.

• 2 weeks later...

I go through cycles of favourites to be honest, but as I'm on a bit of an avatar kick at the moment the dream right now is to zap Yezei into Coconut or get a fountain faerie quest for the same reason... I could apply through a lending chain I guess but I do think they're super cute so I'd probably want to keep it :).

I have most of my dream pets. I've had such an affinity for mystery island so I just painted my Baby Acara Island. And I also have an Island Wocky and a Woodland Cybunny. The last pet I want is an Island Poogle!

• 2 weeks later...

I will always mourn the faerie shoyru that I was a week too late painting. I remember being near tears the day they released the redraws since I was so close to reaching my goal. I still did paint her, but I probably wouldn't have even bothered saving up for it if I had known I wouldn't end up with my dream pet.

Ever since I started playing I wanted a faerie grundo, but I was young and I didn't know how to save up nps so I was never able to do it. Anyway, when I came back about a year ago I made that my goal. I finally spooned out the money for a faerie pb and I am in love! My next goal is to make my chia a fruit or vegetable. Can't decide which one I want though...