TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

When I first started playing Neopets, my dream was always to have the Faerie Xweetok! I finally have that now, so I'm pretty satisfied. I completed the Secret Lab Map over the summer so I've been zapping my Usul in hopes that she would become the chocolate color. Instead, she turned into a male, which made me sad because I was much happier having an even number of males and females, two and two, and now it's uneven T^T But hopefully if I keep zapping her she will turn back. But anyway, that is my current dream is to have a chocolate Usul!

I really want a Lost Desert Lupe (since it's a vague reference thanks to my Lupe right now being named DocGregHouse).

But I also want: darigan, halloween, maractite, magma, mutant, spotted, and tyrannian. I can't choose!

I grabbed a Camo PB rather cheap and it looks nice but I also like my ghost lupe (different from doc house) right now especially for Christmas (ghost of christmas past quite literally since he got turned into a ghost lupe around this time).

I have an Xmas Kougra right now but wouldn't mind a baby, camo, darigan, dimensional, fire, spotted, tyrannian and wraith.

I am so indecisive. lol and they added a bunch of new colors since I've been 'away'.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm saving to morph Kouvasi into a Desert Hissi. Since the MP is cheaper than the paint brush. He's currently my lab rat while I save up, just in case I get some lucky zaps to make him a Desert Hissi.

But I've got his full customization thought out already, and once he's ready I'll also be using him for my attempt at the Beauty Contest avatar! I've got the image planned out to go with his customization and once he's morphed and dressed I'll be spending about a week or so on my art submission (since I'm awful at art and it takes me a long time to draw lol).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling like I want to build up an Aisha Army, so my dream pet list officially includes:

- Wraith Aisha

- Chocolate Aisha

- Eventide Aisha

I'm thinking of doing a crosspaint of Zombie-Pirate for Rennxy, because a zombie pirate sounds really cool. *_*

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I posted to this...but I do not see my post. (Just joined 15 minutes ago) So forgive me if the post is somewhere else?

I really want:

A fearie Pteri soooo much.

Water Draike

I would have had the Pteri if I had not spend the money on a Draike egg after realizing I could buy the morphing potion. Working hard on getting enough to buy it though :D

Just got my Fearie Pteri from a kind neopian so now just the water Draike. Thank you so much!! I am really happy with my pet.

Another Dream pet I could think of besides the Water Draike would be a baby Pteri :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm currently hoping to obtain a nicely named Maraquan Kacheek, UC Mutant Buzz, and UC Faerie Grarrl.

I have offers for the Kacheek and Buzz but I'm just looking for the perfect name for them both.

And the Grarrl is a dream I hope to obtain somewhere down the road but I'm nowhere close right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mutant Draik that I already have.

Robot Orgin that I already kind a have. Casings anyway.

Maraquan Grarrl & Robot Hissi are the ones that I'm currently working on.

Also bunch of those UC pets, but I've given up on those.

Never going to get one anyway.

I thought I had all my dreamies (Royalboy + Royalgirl Shoyru, Darigan Shoyru, Mutant Kacheek, Spotted Lupe, Maraquan Ixi, Desert Lutari, Robot Ogrin, Snow + Woodland + Magma + Wraith Kougras).

But now I'm looking at the Stealthy Shoyru and thinking I miiiight want one.

My last dreams: Desert Draik (already got the Draik now I'm wishing for a FFQ), Stealthy Cybunny (just... impossible), Faerie Shoyru (working on it at the moment, hope the price of the morphing potion keeps steady), Woodland Uni (oh my, I didn't get their charm until I saw some awesome weareables for them recently)... and Spotted Gelert / Mutant/Ice Hissi but I don't have room for them anyway :(.

I really want a Robot Grundo! I've wanted a Grundo for a while, but especially the Robot colour. They're soooo adorable, and un-FFQable. :( Sadly I won't have room for a lab pet until I get Werelupe/Fire Blumaroo and all the other pet avatars I don't have...