TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Well.. I really want a camouflage Kougra. I already have an orange Kougra, and orange is my favorite color.. so not sure if I want to keep trying to change his color or just get another Kougra lol. I guess I could probably figure this one out on my own, I don't think the Paint Brush is very expensive, but I'd rather not buy the paint brush...

Other than that ... I'd really like either a Baby Bori, Gelert, Kougra, or Pteri (just because it makes me laugh XD)... I'd preferably rather a baby Gelert though. Just think they're adorable ;)

I'd also really like either a Plushie Kougra or Grundo.

• 2 weeks later...

I was browsing through the rainbow pool earlier and I found a bunch of pet colors I want so badly (under a spoiler because there's a lot of images (: ):

4-1.png4-3.png4-2.png4-4.png4-6.png4-7.png4-1-1.png

I'm never gonna afford any of these. |||orz But here's to hoping I can make a Lutari on Lutari day~ :p

My dream colour is faerie. I didn't know it was retired. I think my favourite pets for that colour would be the meerca, the usul and Xweetok! I'm currently zapping a lenny on the lab ray, does anyone know someone who has a certain lenny colour as a dream pet?

I'm saving up for a Draik Transmogrification potion for my Cal~ Right now he's just a cute baby Shoyru but he will grow into a glorious mutant! In just a couple months I think. I'm about 30% of the way there~ Other than that, I want a Halloween Poogle but I can't make it until the perfect name opens up. Hope it does in the next purge.

• 2 weeks later...

An Eventide Krawk; I know for a fact I'll never save that much NP, but I still treasure my Krawks anyway. Don't forget my Hissi, he'll be here forever,

Stealth Shoyru all the way ever since I saw that thing I've been DRIVEN to get one

I have my 1st dream pet a christmas Uni. Right now I want to paint my kacheek baby,chocolate,or plushie it depends on what I can get for the cheapest or one that is easier to customize for.

• 2 weeks later...

To dream the impossible dream. *sigh* I would make my Eyrie a wanderer of the Lost Desert. So sphinx-like, so beautiful. Never gonna happen, tho. I'm too cheap to buy a paintbrush and I'm too fussy about names to ever adopt one. (As if one will ever come up.) :laughingsmiley:

I wouldn't say no to turning my Pteri Faerie, but only because she would be much like a phoenix then. My Jubjub is fine as he is. Looks like all of my three pets are staying Classic Blue. :rolleyes_anim:

I am considering getting a Lenny, though, just in case I can ever get enough money saved up for a shot at the Lab Ray. :shiftyeyes_anim: