Festival of Neggs 2022 Begins!

hrtbrk

Is there anyone that is charge of fixing Error Message 404 pages? Is there anyone that can send me or post the NC Negg Guide? Is there anyone that can tell me what the prizes for the Pastel & Dark NC Negg are? I was able to purchase all the Negg Kits at the NC Mall and I randomly chose to open the Bright Negg, I was fortunate that all the gifts were great.  Is there anyone that has answers for any of the above questions? Please and thank you.

The other page is still displaying and showing the message 404. I'm guessing this is the NC page. Any idea when it will be fixed?

I'm already having problems. I have been to the Legendary Petpets several times since this message about the Festival posted and I am unable to get anything. I also tried to go to the Dip & Dye Neggs page and it's coming up 404 Page Not Found.

I do this every year. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just remembered about seeing Kari 1st before negg hunting. I should be ok from here. The other page is still displaying 404 though.

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I'm already having problems. I have been to the Legendary Petpets several times since this message about the Festival posted and I am unable to get anything. I also tried to go to the Dip & Dye Neggs page and it's coming up 404 Page Not Found.

I do this every year. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just remembered about seeing Kari 1st before negg hunting. I should be ok from here. Te other page is still displaying 404 though.

I tried doing it on my phone a bunch of times today. went and saw the clue and everything. Got nothing on the legendary petpets page. Then I tried going there on my laptop and still nothing. I just went back to Kari on my laptop and when I saw the clue it gave me a sort of banner on the bottom. then when I went to Legendary Petpets it suddenly worked. 

Day 1

Legendary Petpets

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMN5QE0sz9zp84xd2NFVEnegg-steampunk.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXWwAPde5mFAWvJspY2Bnegg-stainedglass.pngnegg-teacup.png

fon_toy_steampunkwindup.gifSteampunk Windup Robot

I'm very excited about the Music Negg. I want all 3 prizes. Also the Stained Glass Guitar (I didn't know it was a prize last night, otherwise I would've chosen the Stained Glass Negg. But the Robot is really cute)

On 4/13/2022 at 7:07 AM, Angeló said:

Day 1

Legendary Petpets

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMN5QE0sz9zp84xd2NFVEnegg-steampunk.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXWwAPde5mFAWvJspY2Bnegg-stainedglass.pngnegg-teacup.png

I'm very excited about the Music Negg. I want all 3 prizes. Also the Stained Glass Guitar (I didn't know it was a prize last night, otherwise I would've chosen the Stained Glass Negg. But the Robot is really cute)

I know it's early in the game but I am sending you the Stained Glass Guitar for your gallery. If you happen to get 1 along the way please send it to me so I can put it in my gallery. Your gallery is way bigger so I wanted you to have it 1st, I can get it later. If you happen not to get 1 that's fine too!

Interesting that you got the same selection for both days Angelo. I got a different negg selection than you did. I chose a Stained Glass Negg for Day 1, only got a Green check on it though. But I got the book from that. Day 2 I got the gold check, I selected the Music Negg and got the book from that! lol I'm a bit surprised because NORMALLY I have terrible luck getting the books or item(s) I'm hoping for. lol

Two of the neggs I could choose from each day were the same.. I don't remember each though. I think the different neggs between the two days were the Aquatic Negg for Day 1's hint, I remember looking it up. And the Music Negg for Day 2.

9 minutes ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Interesting that you got the same selection for both days Angelo. I got a different negg selection than you did. I chose a Stained Glass Negg for Day 1, only got a Green check on it though. But I got the book from that. Day 2 I got the gold check, I selected the Music Negg and got the book from that! lol I'm a bit surprised because NORMALLY I have terrible luck getting the books or item(s) I'm hoping for. lol

Two of the neggs I could choose from each day were the same.. I don't remember each though. I think the different neggs between the two days were the Aquatic Negg for Day 1's hint, I remember looking it up. And the Music Negg for Day 2.

You mention one negg got a green check and the other a gold check. I do have a gold check on both but I am wondering what the difference in the check colors are? Do you know?

Thanks, granny

A gold check would mean you found the negg on the day of release, a green check means you found it on another day. When there are prizes at the end, it affects what you get. Getting all gold checks would get you ALL of the bonus prizes.

2 minutes ago, Duma said:

A gold check would mean you found the negg on the day of release, a green check means you found it on another day. When there are prizes at the end, it affects what you get. Getting all gold checks would get you ALL of the bonus prizes.

Duma, would you also be able to answer my earlier question about the Dip and Dye Guide and the 404 page?

On 4/13/2022 at 8:07 AM, Angeló said:

Day 1

Legendary Petpets

The piano is absolutely gorgeous! As well as the Music Box, I can agree I want all three as well. The only one's I'm not AS excited about are the steampunk, but honestly I do think they are all cute 🙂

2 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

WOW! Just did the negg hunt for today and chose the Teacup Negg..... Insane luck! Got the Teatime in Neovia Stamp!

Got that one today too! 🙂 Which is nice cause I can focus on other things, I'm trying to at least get one of everything and then some extras to either have to sell or for my guild for things.

On 4/13/2022 at 5:39 AM, Granny63020 said:

Is there anyone that is charge of fixing Error Message 404 pages? Is there anyone that can send me or post the NC Negg Guide? Is there anyone that can tell me what the prizes for the Pastel & Dark NC Negg are? I was able to purchase all the Negg Kits at the NC Mall and I randomly chose to open the Bright Negg, I was fortunate that all the gifts were great.  Is there anyone that has answers for any of the above questions? Please and thank you.

The other page is still displaying and showing the message 404. I'm guessing this is the NC page. Any idea when it will be fixed?

I do this every year. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just remembered about seeing Kari 1st before negg hunting. I should be ok from here. The other page is still displaying 404 though.

If I click on the Dip & Bob Apples button I get this message: "andebart Biggsby has something special in store! You might be wondering what Apple Bobbing and the Festival of Neggs have to do with each other, but you'll find out soon! Check back a bit later to participate!"

So my guess is it isn't live yet and the NC Negg Guide page with the 404 error will be fixed as it gets live and we actually have some information to share. I myself never participate in the NC part of events so other than this I don't have any more information for you.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

If I click on the Dip & Bob Apples button I get this message: "andebart Biggsby has something special in store! You might be wondering what Apple Bobbing and the Festival of Neggs have to do with each other, but you'll find out soon! Check back a bit later to participate!"

So my guess is it isn't live yet and the NC Negg Guide page with the 404 error will be fixed as it gets live and we actually have some information to share. I myself never participate in the NC part of events so other than this I don't have any more information for you.

Yes I get that message as well when I click on Apple Bob. I was referring to the Event guide page where we get the answers to the puzzles. At the bottom it shows 3 neggs and it says click here for the NC guide. That's what I clicked and got the 404 page. Your explanation helps and does make sense. I just thought that maybe the guide would be posted in advance of the event going live. Again, I do really appreciate your explaining this to me! I will tell you though that I went to the NC Mall and bought the trio pack of dyes. After I bought them it asked if I wanted to go to the Dip and Dye so I thought I would try it. I was able to activate a dye and click the negg 6 or 7 times to receive as many gifts. Although I did clear 1 negg of all it had to offer I was not able to activate another dye kit. I just have to guess it is a one negg per week thing so I'm waiting to try another on Monday. The main reason I wanted to see the guide was to find out if I liked the items offered before I bought all 3 kits. Guess it really doesn't matter now because I bought them so I am for sure going to use them rather I like the gifts inside or not I'm going to get them. 😀

Day 3

Mystical Surroundings (Sakhmet)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMN5QE0sz9zp84xd2NFVEnegg-music.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXWwAPde5mFAWvJspY2Bnegg-aqua.pngnegg-stainedglass.png

fon_orchestral_classics.gif Neopian Orchestral Classics

I actually bought the Spring Piano for 4000 NP and the Negg Music Box for 2000 NP

and a friend sent me the Stained Glass Guitar

So now I can focus on trying for the stamp

On 4/12/2022 at 9:39 PM, Granny63020 said:

The 404 page on our event guide is in fact the NC component. The NC component has not started yet. When hrtbrk did up the guide, the link was updated for this year to save me a step later when I do up the NC Guide. I'm hoping to have the guide up on day of release, but it may take me a day or so to get to it. I'll try and get to it right away for you though!

I just confirmed that this year's NC event has not started. The neggs you purchased are from last year. It looks like they uploaded them into the NC Mall instead of the ones for this years' event. Way to confuse everyone TNT!

13 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

The 404 page on our event guide is in fact the NC component. The NC component has not started yet. When hrtbrk did up the guide, the link was updated for this year to save me a step later when I do up the NC Guide. I'm hoping to have the guide up on day of release, but it may take me a day or so to get to it. I'll try and get to it right away for you though!

I just confirmed that this year's NC event has not started. The neggs you purchased are from last year. It looks like they uploaded them into the NC Mall instead of the ones for this years' event. Way to confuse everyone TNT!

OK not sure whats going on! I did purchase them and I have already used one I got 6 or 7 items. So, I wasted my NC and I got gifts from last years negg event? I really am confused! Those kits aren't cheap so did I get ripped off?

52 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK not sure whats going on! I did purchase them and I have already used one I got 6 or 7 items. So, I wasted my NC and I got gifts from last years negg event? I really am confused! Those kits aren't cheap so did I get ripped off?

I would submit a ticket to TNT over this. Hopefully they can credit you or do something to make it right. They shouldn't have last year's event stuff up while people are waiting for a new event to start.

3 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I would submit a ticket to TNT over this. Hopefully they can credit you or do something to make it right. They shouldn't have last year's event stuff up while people are waiting for a new event to start.

Here is what the Description says...

Here are all the tools you will need to dip and dye a dark Negg! Note: Negg Dyeing Kits will only be valid for this years Dip & Dye Neggs and are available until April 30th at 11:59:59 PM NST. Please read the Dip & Dye Neggs FAQ for more information before purchasing!

I did read FAQs but I didn't see anything that said these were from last year. I am submitting a ticket now but adding info here as I go so I don't forget anything.  If you go to the NC Mall and click the last Header *Dip and Dye Neggs* It takes you to the Dye and Dye page with the Faerie and 3 Neggs.  Below the Neggs it says Purchase Kits and More. If you click that it takes you to another page. At the bottom it says Buy Now  / Visit the NC Mall. I clicked the Buy Now. After I bought the  *Bundle Negg Dyeing Kit, 1500 NC* I was sent back to the Faerie page to use 1 of the kits. It did work but I feel robbed and I hope this helps someone else to not do the same thing. Oh and when you're on the page with the Neggs and Faerie in the top right corner it says *Return To Campsite* and it takes me to the current Festival. Wouldn't that make you think you were correct? I'm pretty ticked off about this and hope I have enough room in the complaint box to tell them about this. If not I'm sending 2 tickets! 🤬  OK I know, I'm just upset over the entire ordeal.  Mouseykins, I appreciate you looking into this. You've really helped me a lot. The ticket has been sent and when I get a Neo reply I will post it here. Thanks so much for your help!

Here is the last sentence I put in my message to Neo...  I think you should take the 2 Dye Kits from my NC Inventory and credit me the entire 1500 NC dollars I spent on the Kits. It would be the only fair thing to do.  I will be waiting for your response.

image.png.5f3ecb34f1fb57ff382966cdc2f8f8c4.png

@Granny63020I hope they get back to you soon! Their FAQ system right now is really weird. I even have trouble finding answers to things.

5 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

@Granny63020I hope they get back to you soon! Their FAQ system right now is really weird. I even have trouble finding answers to things.

I've noticed that about the FAQ too. There was no indication of what year in the description just said all you need for this years event. I did send a ticket to them not long ago (can't remember what it was about now) but they did get back to me within a couple of days so I am hopeful that they will message me quickly. I'll just have to be patient and see how they handle this. I hope they do the right thing.