Festival of Neggs 2022 Begins!

hrtbrk

I wanted to ask if someone might take a minute, when you get the time,  to update the Bart's Dip & Dye Apples.

Please and thanks you!

Was I supposed to get a copy of last years Dip & Dye Neggs prize Negg Fountain Background when I clicked on a Negg I'd already gotten all the prizes from today?  I'll delete it if so. I still have mine from last year so I thought that bwas odd.

image.png.f2846a2b91ccfb840e8dad45846c7a41.png

19 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Was I supposed to get a copy of last years Dip & Dye Neggs prize Negg Fountain Background when I clicked on a Negg I'd already gotten all the prizes from today?  I'll delete it if so. I still have mine from last year so I thought that bwas odd.

image.png.f2846a2b91ccfb840e8dad45846c7a41.png

I got the same BG so I'm thinking they repurposed the BG and thought no one would notice. Please post again if you get anything from Neo suggesting you got the wrong BG.

Has anyone else played this game yet? Does anyone have an idea on how many Neggs there are to collect on this game? I have 150 so far and wonder if it is going to end and what is at the end?

Neovian Festival of Neggs

This site theme was awarded for collecting Neggs in the 2022 Festival of Neggs. (Particular requirements listed on each year's guide.) Similar to the Festival of Neggs site theme, this theme has a negg hunt available on the main Neopets page. Click Kari when she pops in to activate it, and then click on each negg as you find it. This theme also has a toggle available to switch between this theme and the Festival of Neggs site theme.

Original released on April 28, 2022.

You know what would have been nice? I wish we would have also received the apple neggs that Bart used for dipping. I am glad we got all of the neggs used for the Festival especially since there was a statement : Solve each one to find the negg stashes, and Kari will reward you by letting you choose a negg to keep!  This lead me to believe that unlike past Festival Events we would not be getting all of the neggs. I'm so happy it was wrong.