Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Emily

12 hours ago, Duma said:
topaz644 Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 2 1,400 NP
to__themoon Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 1 2,580 NP
gbullen Pink Flotsam Pull Toy 1 2,610 NP

Here you go mangopurin. Enjoy that cheap training. ?

11 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Here ya go, a few more.  Good luck.

jennysingh2014 1         1,350 NP
topaz644                2             1,400 NP

pennyopie             2             1, 499

NP

Thanks so much guys! i hope im posting at the right place. because i only see a faerie request help page for the random ones and there wasn't any recent post on that one.

6 hours ago, mangopurin said:

Thanks so much guys! i hope im posting at the right place. because i only see a faerie request help page for the random ones and there wasn't any recent post on that one.

I don't mind helping. I have the SSW so I do find the lowest prices.

1 hour ago, mangopurin said:

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_jujub_warr_sword.gif
Jubjub Warrior Sword

Here are the cheapest ones I could find without SSW:

dark_shadows_angel Jubjub Warrior Sword 3 1,950 NP 

wolli123
Jubjub Warrior Sword 1 1,990 NP
wyvern1 Jubjub Warrior Sword 6

2,999 NP

faerie_food_brownies.gif

Earth Faerie Brownies

Woohoo, I got Aethia again!! :happydance:

image.png.c79307bd8040c4273f68072de89b64d3.png

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Tatofase's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Day 8 & 9

I've been doing the Quests quickly in the morning before work & forgetting to post about them here

Daily Prize

This sword was forged for the Space Faerie and will help you in battle!
Space Faerie Sword

This backpack feels as light as clouds when you put it on your back!
Air Faerie Backpack

Day 8 Water Faerie I forgot what book she asked for , but it was in my SDB (Cost : 0 NP)

Day 9 Light Faerie

Glug Glug JonesGlug Glug Jones - Cost : 1800 NP

Today (just now)  I had my daily quest from the Battle Faerie. Since we started I have had 1 from the Queen and now the Battle. I am hoping to get the Grey 1 soon. Since I have been keeping track of my quests I'm do for a grey and another dip in the fountain! If you all are the least bit interested I have a display of fairies and the quests I have received since keeping track on the Look Up page.

Her requested item cost me 3400 np. It was a bronze fountain (something). You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-2.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence, strength, and health have increased!

This was my prize for today.
This gourmet snack is fit for a queen, packed full of beans, vegetables and meat, all subtly enhanced with chervil.
The Faerie Queen Burrito

I got the predicted Grey Faerie quest today!  The bad news was she called the Dark Faerie. She's got a lot of nerve I was expecting a Rainbow dip! Well, there is always tomorrow. LOL

I was going to post this as a picture but I closed the window. The Crafting Faerie keeps trying to trick me into doing a quest for the items that are the either or items. I'm not falling for that again! I check the guide each time before I buy the requested items. No more money from this old gal unless I'm sure of the item I'm getting. Can't thank the staff enough for putting up the guides, sure has saved me more than a few times this go around.

So you know how at the end of the event you get a special prize if you visited every day? I was going through the list of prizes from previous years and:

Sassy Fire Faerie WigDeluxe Dark Faerie WingsCosmic Space Faerie LeggingsFlowing Air Faerie SkirtSoup Faerie Kitchen Background61397.gif62814.gif64962.gif

We still haven't gotten a prize themed after Light or Water faeries. I'm hoping that changes soon, so no elemental faerie is left out.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:31 AM, Granny63020 said:

I got the predicted Grey Faerie quest today!  The bad news was she called the Dark Faerie.

I got my 3rd request from the Grey Faerie today, umm when did this creature hopso.gif would be worth 12,000 np (I had stocked up on Buzzers, Spyders, and Tennas-but not that thing)

and after having a Dark & Fire Faerie called, I thought : "Ok, 3rd time's the charm, right?" NO! She called an AIR FAERIE! Not an Earth or Light Faerie but the most worthless (sorry, MIss, but no one is in need of Speed) faerie she could call! For 12,000 np, I kind of expected MORE! angry_koi.gif

I also have been getting 2nd Quests from my FQ Fortune Cookie, and to add insult to injury- my 2nd quest was from KAIA (my arch nemesis from the WR mess)!!!!

Girl demands one of my NC items and a pink bag-I DON'T even get to pick the item!!! Tried it once, gave up  Woodland Archer Cape and Quiver mall_woodarcher_cape.gif and 75 NC for the pink bag to get the weirdest Robot Outfit, very generic! It was the WORST!!!!  gnorbu_babycry.gif Grey Faerie & Kaia, I'm warning you-we are going to go gnorbu_green_box.gifand my gal can do some serious damage! square_aishaglasses.gif 

fire.gif

A freckled Earth Faerie smiles at you. "Hi there! Would you do a quest for me? I need Fire Jug, please."

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, Legretta_Abyss's defence has increased!

1 hour ago, splitting said:

Congratz! What are you going to do with your fountain dip? What's your dreamie?

Thanks! I'm not 100% sure yet. I have a Grundo on a side account that I want to paint Faerie, but I've also fallen in love with the Candy Kougra, so I'm going to have to think about it for a while.

10 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Thanks! I'm not 100% sure yet. I have a Grundo on a side account that I want to paint Faerie, but I've also fallen in love with the Candy Kougra, so I'm going to have to think about it for a while.

Both cute choices! I was saying to Angeló that I love Candy Kougras because they remind me of the lisa frank leopards. I've also always loved Faerie Grundos because they're so dark and spacey. You'll have to post when you decide!