Ian

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and Something Has Happened! kioskwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiosk Wocky' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

very surprised for both, i was just doing my dailies and for some reason decided to buy a scratchcard! turns out i was in luck uwu

174 and counting.Though it's not that hard to get, my greatest achievement has to be 'The Darkest Faerie. I'm in eastern standard time which means I had to stay up until three in the morning to get this one. No problem when I was younger, but I'm starting to value the time I spend sleeping.

Dear Super Squirrel,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 473). You have won 1436 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Chocolate Doughnut Hole, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

efmcdraik.gif

Just realised I got this one! :D I've been playing a lot of EfMC over the past week or so, so I don't know when I actually got into the top 50, but I'm glad that I'll never have to play it again. :D Shame that I didn't get a trophy though!

Have a whole bunch of avatar pets, but since I can only transfer one a month, it's gonna be slow going for a bit. I got these two guys today though:

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So thank you to my momma for these two wonderful additions to my avvie list :)

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So I finally decided to not be lazy yesterday and ran through the altador plot on this new account which I dreaded every last second of doing it, but now I have this wonderful avvie that I have missed dearly :)

Something Has Happened! acp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Finneus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Capture653.png

Finally got this one! Tried for hours once and gave up but decided to come back to it today :)

And last night...

techobuzz.gif

Yayy :) although staring at that black line made my eyes go seriously fuzzy after a while...time for a break from game avatars!

Eeeeee, yay! :D

devilpuss.gifbunninator.gif

These are two that I kind of figured I would never get -- I realllly hate NQII, lol. The entire game has been such a struggle, but now I can see the end. :D