Ian

gtu.gif

Woohoo! I've been struggling with this game for aggggges now, but thanks to TDN's walkthrough I finally made it. :D I must have missed a secret area somewhere though, since I didn't get the max score- so no trophy for meee. But I don't even care, LOL.

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fyora.gif

Promised myself I would get these soon, so I went for them before I could change my mind. :P

I'm guessing the Neopets Birthday avatar isn't available until tomorrow?

I would assume so. Pretty sure it has to be the 15th in order to obtain it.

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fyora.gif

Promised myself I would get these soon, so I went for them before I could change my mind. :P

I got those two today, too :P My account turned four months today, haha :)

Something Has Happened! birthday.gif You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

: D I can't remember if I've ever had this avatar before but woo~ I have it on my main now. Happy 13th Birthday for Neopets!! \o/

Congrats to everyone getting the Happy Birthday avatar today!!

I just got the Mutant Graveyard of Doom :D There's a rumour on the neoboards that REs are more common today (including getting that avatar) so I went to try because after all the refreshing I've done there countless times I've never gotten it...until now!

So if anyone else is struggling with that avatar I recommend going today to try and get it! (it only took me about 1 minute today compared to tons of other times where I'd spend 5-10 mins at a time)

I just got the Mutant Graveyard of Doom :D There's a rumour on the neoboards that REs are more common today (including getting that avatar) so I went to try because after all the refreshing I've done there countless times I've never gotten it...until now!

Inspired by this, I went to pull the lever and approximately 8000np later...

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:rock:

After only being 6 points away from beating Better Than You with Kass Basher last week, I got the avvie this week from Zurroball! SOOO excited :D

Wow, I am SERIOUSLY impressed. I got the score for BTY last week, and thought I'd try again, but god, my high score is about HALF of what was required this time around! LOL

I'm not bad at Zurroball, but I don't know HOW people pop up over even 200, I can't seem to keep that ball going that long! :P Congratulations!

LOL, I know! I got up to 200 on a fluke. XD I'm usually lucky to get 100! I was looking at the high scores yesterday... HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Something Has Happened! birthday.gif You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this one as well! What a happy birthday indeed! I'm in the midst of baking my brother a cake for his birthday, since it happens to be today, too. I wonder if he would get mad at me for squeezing in a "Happy Birthday Neopets" on his cake beside his name... ;)

Something Has Happened!

birthday.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this :)

EDIT!!!!! Look

The Mystery Island Mystic

mystic.gif

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will be assaulted by several psychotic Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Remember to come back tomorrow!!!

After seeing the daily puzzle today, i tried for this(having a feeling I'd get it) and VOILA!