Ian

Been trying to get the Drackonack - Hungry Avatar... especially since REs are supposed to be enhanced on birthdays.

I've come to the conclusion that my Drackonack is lactose intolerant (poor thing!). Off to find some soy cheese or some possible way to pin my Drackonack down and force feed it nicely :)

Edit (like a minute after posting above):

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY! LOL. TNT, are you lurking around here? Thank you! Been waiting for that one. Sorry for complaining. :) Happy birthday and I think I'll feed my Drackonack cake instead.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

finally! I got this today after discarding periodically (well it was continuously, but I kept walking away from it) throughout the week, I started with over 6K items in my inventory and now only have 1454 left :D so less than 5K was discarded to get this :D so happy this is out of the way now :)

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

finally! I got this today after discarding periodically (well it was continuously, but I kept walking away from it) throughout the week, I started with over 6K items in my inventory and now only have 1454 left :D so less than 5K was discarded to get this :D so happy this is out of the way now :)

Yay, congrats hun! :D

:O :O :O

meercachase.gif

WOW. I thought this would be one I would NEVER get. -hugs it-

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'You can now get a NeoBadge for your web site!'

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! I got a (useless) RE at the same time too, lol.

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG. I'm soo happy right now :D Didn't see this coming!

EDIT: Just remembered to go to the Concert Hall :)

Something Has Happened! pet_rock.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Love My Rock' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I can't believe I never got this before - it's so simple!

If anyone else is like me and was scared of the intricacies of the Stock Exchange - don't be!

Obviously you need over 1 million np on hand, but if you have, you can buy 1 million worth of stocks in just two days. Just choose the most expensive and buy 500 of each two days running. You may lose a little if the stocks go down, but over 1 day this shouldn't be that much. After you get the avatar just sell the stocks back, I actually made 30k :)

Today I got the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar, as well as the Tooth Faerie and Extreme Potato Counter... However my score did get reviewed for the game so that's kind of odd. :P

So happy I finally got that score though! :D Immense concentration.

So yesterday I sold my white paint brush and got around 1m NP for it so I was able to get this avvie out of the way:

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and soon I will be doing the mutant jubjub avvie once I get my trade processed :)

and now I have this avvie:

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D so happy to have those two avvies out of the way :)

Today I got the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar, as well as the Tooth Faerie and Extreme Potato Counter... However my score did get reviewed for the game so that's kind of odd. :P

So happy I finally got that score though! :D Immense concentration.

Scores on EPC high enough for the avatar always get reviewed- nothing to worry about! Congrats on getting it- I've been working on that one for quite some time.

So yesterday I sold my white paint brush and got around 1m NP for it so I was able to get this avvie out of the way:

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and soon I will be doing the mutant jubjub avvie once I get my trade processed :)

and now I have this avvie:

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D so happy to have those two avvies out of the way :)

Awesome! :D Those are two of my favourites. :D

OH YAY! I finally got the Drackonack - Hungry avatar on my new main! I gave it a rest for a few days and Wacko Dracko decided he could tolerate lactose. AND he ate the less expensive cheese. Mischief managed. ;)

The_Roasted_Chao pulls out a ticket... and... You Won 500 Neopoints! 2.pngmap_prize2.gif

Something Has Happened! aishascalawag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Aisha Scalawag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! A cool one for my 210th avatar; I wanted this one so bad... I literally shouted when I got it xD. I've probably spent quite a bit of NPs on this, hmm, I wonder how much overall.

It kinda fits in with the pirate/ninja GMC that started yesterday as well, cool!