Ian

I'm up to 235 avatars now. Just received the Chokato one via the generousity of TDN's ALP :D I think the one I am the most proud of so far is Sutek's Tomb. I'm horrible at the games and I believe that is the first gaming one I've ever got. Congrats on the Kad avatar! I'm slowly working on the Kads. I have fed 12 so far. I love the Avatar checklist here at TDN it's extremely helpful.

Okay so after about a few weeks of refreshing and switching my cheese items around a dozen times I finally got the avvie :D

oh and by the way I got it this way: vegan cheese (2), drackonack, cheese (2)

drackonack_hungry.gif

my oh my do I love this avvie :D

bilgedice.gif

Yay! I'm so glad I have one of the Bilge Dice avatars out of the way- not that I actually expect to ever get the other one- my longest streak so far is 2. XD

EDIT: :dance:

florg.gif

I am SO AMAZED, OMG. I never thought I would get this avatar! A lucky game yesterday. :D I'm also sitting at the last place for a silver trophy, so unless I get bumped off, I should get at least a bronze trophy tonight! :D

thanks to the ALP again (and with reduced collat I might add) I was able to get the queen fyora avvie today :D

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have 159. UGH my pet has played with Blue Evil Fuzzle like 100 times and still no avatar :/ The luck/refresh ones are so frustrating.

ALSO, I just attatched a Quadrapus to my Bruce today! 60 days 'til DERPPP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*cackles maniacally* Finally got it!!! This one's taken me forever :P

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I just got the Chokato avvie :D :D :D Thanks ALP for lending it to me :D

Something Has Happened! chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

what a beauty this is :D :D :D

The Neggbreaker avatar makes it my 239:th avatar :D

And it was an easy puzzle today (^w^)

nfy14.gif

Wow the Kad, congrats!! That's very impressive, never been able to grasp Kad feeding myself.

the kad avatar is one of my favorites. congrats :) it'll be a long time before i get that one

It's really not that bad, I promise! Granted, I tried at slow hours (from 8:30 pm NST until into the morning) but it took me about 2 and a half weeks. Our kadding guide was written by the fabulous person who taught a lot of staffers all we need to know! I totally recommend it! FTR, I SW fed and what I lost out by not feeding, I resold and made my money back. :)

Congrats Linds! I'm still working on Edna myself, no luck yet!

Best of luck! She appears to be being stubborn to your mum and to Emily as well! BE NICE, EDNA!!

gtu.gif

This one took me forever but I really like it!

It really does take for EVER, ever with a guide, but it's one of my favourite avatars :P

I'm up to 235 avatars now. Just received the Chokato one via the generousity of TDN's ALP :D I think the one I am the most proud of so far is Sutek's Tomb. I'm horrible at the games and I believe that is the first gaming one I've ever got. Congrats on the Kad avatar! I'm slowly working on the Kads. I have fed 12 so far. I love the Avatar checklist here at TDN it's extremely helpful.

Yay for NeoAvs! You'll get the kad avatar in no time! It seems far away but before you know it, you're half way there!

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*cackles maniacally* Finally got it!!! This one's taken me forever :P

OH MY GOSH! What is your secret!?!?! Many congrats!

I have 184 avatars. (still need to update my counter) I don't really have any really rare ones. I have all the clickables, only a few game avvies, and over half of the item avvies. Favorite is wocky-snow day. Current avatar is always the last one I collected which is Skeith-King Hagan.

I have 184 avatars. (still need to update my counter) I don't really have any really rare ones. I have all the clickables, only a few game avvies, and over half of the item avvies. Favorite is wocky-snow day. Current avatar is always the last one I collected which is Skeith-King Hagan.

Wow, I still don't have the Hagan one.......or either of the skarls..

Oh I just noticed, I love your UL background, like a lot

jasper_111 ---> jasperismydoggy +Plushie Shoyrus <3

Coincidence? :offtopic: (lol)

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this one on my main account :)

@ snwflk: LOTS of NC Trading, hence lots of Neomails :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

betterthanyou.gif

#280~!

I got super lucky- I had a tree show up while doing my normal three plays, hoping to get a score high enough. :D I got a Bronze BTY throphy, but my score (somewhere around 1.3k) isn't high enough for a Kass Basher trophy. :(