Ian

Grimoire of Prosperity vanishes in a puff of green smoke!

Something Has Happened! htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Still not sure that an avatar is really worth that much money, but at least with the Habitarium its quite easy to make that amount of money again. And today it's 30k cheaper :)

I got that avvie on my old main still have the imposter apple in my safety deposit box LOL

so today I got two avvies (so far):

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif The tooth faerie arrives for your lost tooth, and gives you an avatar in return!

and I got the wheel of monotony avvie finally after spinning that wheel I don't know how many times. I still need: mediocrity, extravagance, and knowledge and my wheel collection will be complete :D

white_snowbunnies.gif

I've been waiting a year for that Snowbunny I had attached on Nifuel to age for a year to get this one.

That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 266 out of 1000! Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! One down, one to go :)

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY I GOT THIS ONE

Ahhh well done! I haven't even bothered with this one for fear of discarding thousands of items and still not getting it! Any hints on the trick to it??

Something Has Happened! plasticfir.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plastic Fir' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After 6 years on this account, I finally got it :D

Yesterday I got the Plastic Fir avvie on my new main, and today I finally got the Count Von Roo! :D

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!