Ian

Finally after 6 years with this account, over 10 total on Neo, I finally got:

Something has happened! slothAvatar.gif Dr. Sloth has deemed you worthy of using his image on the NeoBoards!

I've been playing games I don't normally play for avies the last couple weeks & have finally gotten over the 200 avatars mark!

Last one was Uni Faboo (thanks to being able to buy a pair of Tonu Super Hero Pyjama Gloves)!

I now have 201 avies!!! :rock:

(and many more to go! but on my way! :snitch: )

I promised myself that this coming 2013, I would concentrate on upping my avi count & I'm off to a good start! :)

After 4 months of playing I FINALLY knocked a coconut down! :D

I am so thrilled to have the evil coconut avvie and not have to play Coconut Shy anymore!

I have been trying for this one on and off for around 5 years, well done!!!!

YES! I finally got this one today. :) Seems like it took me forever, cause I went about it the hard way.

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

extravagance.gif

SO excited I finally got this! I don't even want to think of the neopoints I wasted trying to get it. Just glad it's out of the way now. :D

Congratulations!!!!! I haven't even attempted it yet; but I am so jealous. It's a beautiful avi. :)

A couple/few weeks ago, I decided that 2013 would be a year I would really get working on my avatars - I started then from somewhere in the high 180s or low 190s & have been working so hard at it I've finally cracked 210! Mostly ones I should've already gotten like Bilge Dice, the Wheels, etc

The last one I got last night was the Mediocre one! :)

I know if I ever get Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!, it's going to be a LONG LONG LONG! time until I ever want to play Bilge Dice, again! lol :P

I'm really hoping to eventually join the ALP Lending Chain! That will greatly help!

(as do a few good friends who are really into avies!)

Congratulations everyone who's recently acquired a new avie! It's a great feeling, that's for sure!

Good luck to all of us! :thumbsup:

I have 156 avatars so far! I got a lot today, but I'm extremely bad at the games. I believe those ones are a majority of the ones I'm missing. :snitch:

I have about 10 game avatars and I'm at 270 :-P you're missing a lot!

OT: Got Draik and Gadsgadsgame last night, 28 till 300!

ff_yoinked.gif

:O!

I`ve been working on this one for a while, but I`m amazed I got there! My first avatar of 2013! Hopefully this bodes well for the rest of the year. :D