Ian

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES! I had to use that solver to get 1200 points. :P

(Is it possible to change your avatar if your under 13 years?)

I don't think so, since you can't access the Neoboards. I remember being really excited when I could change my avatar...

But congrats on the Eliv Thade av~ That one is really tedious to get.

I got both of these today! :D

iheartslothy.gifihearthappiness.gif

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

sloth Apreciation Day! Hura XD

And congrat Annieji, that's pretty impressive

Well, it's soooo weird, my brother calls & he's just all carrying on (it's very serious) but I'm so used to sitting here just clicking away & was half paying attention because what my brother was saying was not only serious but important - I click & click & nothing happens but this time it does, yikes!

But I'm split in a way because my attention is more on what my brother is saying because it IS very serious news - not the end of the world news but pretty bad news, at any rate - very weird situation but I'm also laughing about the Kiss the Mortag :laughingsmiley:

Once I got past the 4th mortog, my brain is immediately saying in a separate part of it, "omg, what is the amount of the pot you have to win?" but I can't remember because I'm listening to my brother (who's my buddy) - I was kinda on "auto click", i guess hahahaha :laughingsmiley:

The bad news doesn't affect me & in many ways is my nephew's own fault - I feel badly for him but could see it coming for ages & I can only hope not only him but the rest of his family (dad, sisters) learn something from the situation :yes:

And thank you for the congrats!!! I feel kinda weird because I just kept clicking like an idiot - I'm kinda tired today from staying up so late (again!) & feel weird because in a way, I wasn't paying attention at all, just clicking like an idiot (although I did stop after the 5th mortog, briefly) - but for some bizarro reason (I think it's because of what my brother was saying)

It's just one of the more bizarro things that have happened to me in Neopia lol (but actually funny, I think!)

I'm a chronic pain person with a very bad lower back for some years, now & Neo is my saving grace :yes:

I live a long way from my kids & my brothers even farther (couple hundred miles,) so Neo really helps keep me from going bonkers :)

I've met some truly wonderful! folks there, too, & have seen totally awesome pets, lookups, homes, art, all sorts of things (which is one of the reasons I love it so!)

And one thing from when I first started & kept going - it's the ONE PLACE! I have good luck, & even once in awhile excellent luck! (had Sloth give me a krawk trans once, I just about died once I realized how rare that is!) This last year I got a FFQ so I was able to paint __Patches__ Plushie!

And being born on a Friday 13th & having very poor luck most of my life (with a few small exceptions,) I like being in a place I have good or even great! luck! sometimes!!!

THANKS!

I'll be glad once it's reviewed, I wonder if I'll get a trophy, too??!?!

(sorry I'm so chatty today, I think it's nervous energy!!! first the crisis in the family & then THAT!!! WOW!!! :S lol!)

The Soup Faerie avatar took a few weeks for me to get and I was trying daily. Rather than looking to spend my NP I made offers on the Trading Post, which I imagine is much to the annoyance of those with trades up, but I offered to different users to rid my NP and quickly get it back.

Bought a nerkmid to get alienaisha.gif! In 12 years that's the second term I've used a nerkmid.

Thanks so! much for the excellent tip, Feeb!!!

It's stuff like that, that can really make a difference & help!

Much appreciated! :rock: (I hope I don't have to stay broke for weeks or months - I've got to make sure I earn enough to play Bilge Dice at least once a day (arghhhh!) & put all my other Kougra's in the NL!)

I don't think so, since you can't access the Neoboards. I remember being really excited when I could change my avatar...

But congrats on the Eliv Thade av~ That one is really tedious to get.

I got both of these today! :D

iheartslothy.gifihearthappiness.gif

Yes, mucho congrats on the Eliv Thade, I'll bet that IS! a really tough one to get! Whew glad I don't even have to think about trying for THAT! one anytime soon!

You've cracked a tough avatar!!! :cool:

The soup faerie avatar makes me sick. I can get it easily on my side account when I didn't even not try to get it. And on my main ... you guess it! Try it for several times already. And when I trade, I trade to my side account but not strangers. If accidentally they trade something to you then you lost your money XD

aw jeez, I almost wish I hadn't seen this! but shucks I guess I can wait on trying to get the Chocolate Avatar!

I came SO! CLOSE! the other night but I'm kinda slow & victory was snatched away from me, arghhhh! lol :laughingsmiley:

Is it allowed to get the two sloth avatars on side accounts? You don't get anything other than the avatars, right?

I'd like to know this too, karmacow!

maybe I'll head over to the neo boards & ask, surely someone will know there for sure!

update - I thought I edited & posted this but somehow it didn't post - it IS permissible as long as you don't collect any prizes or nps (like in games)

to collect or achieve an avatar on a side account!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got these two today! I am so so very happy! YAAAAY

OH! And the dark lurker one.

@Annieji I think it would be okay to get these avatars on your sides. I checked the neoboards and someone was saying that it's alright ("I read it on the internet, so it's legit" :rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley:). So I went and got them on both of my sides. No rewards other than the avatars themselves, so it should be fine.

With some random luck I got brightvale.gif. That leaves the Wheel of Extravagance which makes me nervous considering how expensive it is. I have less than a million NP so 6-7 bad spins in a row will make me bankrupt. Oh well - the things we do. :laughingsmiley:

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I am currently hoarding items for the SDB Packrat Avie.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has done it, or who has a load of junk items they want to offload? I can offer on trades, please let me know.

All help much appreciated :P

Ooo, I slightly dislike you for being so lucky Dragons. Right now I'm working on the Neoquest avvies, and I got the 'weakling' one ^.^

Ohhh... that avatar! I forgot about it! ;o I will get it when i complete normal, i dont want to lose my money D:

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Adopted a snow Mynci and i got it :D must abandon it now :evil:

firekougra.giffuzzleBOO.gifkelpbeard.gif

I've spent quite a bit of NP today, on avatar items and on cheap, random things I've found in shops to help towards packrat.

Edit: A million clicks later... pinatacandy.gif

Four avatars in a day. Yikes.

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

an also I got this fyora.gif for buying something in the Hidden Tower

I was so pissed off for losing 37000 NP just to buy something worth 2000 NP and then I buy this book to make me calm down!

And truly, it's better now

(sorta :offtopic: ) No new avatars, I'm STILL! waiting to hear on my accidental & amazing Kiss the Mortog score (& avie & nps & a trophy too if it has one lol)

Had to start wearing my hand/forearm thingy, my R hand has been messed up from a season of packing HUGE green pears (I used to be a golden delicious/other & pear hand packer) - one year ALL our pears were HUGE & lots of packers got hurt, including me (they're packed green, too & weigh a lot when good sized!) - it still bothers me but if I really push hard like I did the other day with the Herder game & then later on, Freaky Factory, it will give me grief - so a few days with this & anti-inflammatories & I'll be good as new! I'm frustrated because I wish my pets would get hungry quicker, I'd so very much like to get the Soup Faerie one out of the way as possible!

Gosh I sure hope I hear from them soon about my crazy Kiss the Mortog score!

It always kinda weirds me out having to wait on something like that! (the few rare times I've had to!)

But I'm still not only grining but laughing, that was one of those goofier things that have happened to me playing Neo! I'm so used to talking on my phone with my earphone (hands free,) but also being half asleep from staying up really really late didn't help!

It's one of those goofy things I'll NEVER! forget!

Wishing everyone a great day & hoping I'll have a new avatar to add to this post today (via edit!)

Hopefully just go easy on the wrist/forearm for a few days, I can get back to working hard on a new game!

It's bulky & really slows me down, too, so today, just easy stuff, and much slower & laid back (plus I'm still tired out!) :sleeping_03anim:

oh & I just have to add, I messed up yesterday, I was blessed by a faerie on the Wheel of Mediocrity, so I CAN! get that Shoyru blessed while the Battledome is still in Beta - how I wish I'd realized my pet was going to be blessed so I could've switched pets to the Shoyru!!! argh! But now you guys know, too (if you're going after that one - Shoyru - Blessed)

;)

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I am currently hoarding items for the SDB Packrat Avie.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has done it, or who has a load of junk items they want to offload? I can offer on trades, please let me know.

All help much appreciated :P

aw, I wish I could help you Leah but I'm saving junk to dump for the Rubbish avatar! But I fondly remember getting that one!

You may want to make offers on lots of junk at the TP, too, much good luck in your quest! :)

@Annieji I think it would be okay to get these avatars on your sides. I checked the neoboards and someone was saying that it's alright ("I read it on the internet, so it's legit" :rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley:). So I went and got them on both of my sides. No rewards other than the avatars themselves, so it should be fine.

Thanks karmacow! I haven't even been thinking of side acct avies, but yesterday was one of those things that only happens once a year - it was good to find out it IS ok as long as no prizes or np are earned - thanks for your post, it's a GOOD THING TO KNOW!!! ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks tdnalp once more time! You guys are the best!! :thumbsup:

Many congrats dat_dao! That's a really beautiful avatar! :cool:

I'll be really happy when I'm finally able to join the ALP myself!!! :yes:

petpetsitter.gif

Hoorah! :) Finally! I kept getting close, and then dying. And then I forgot what score I needed, and thought I'd get it at 1500. Whoops! Oh well. :D I have it now, and I never have to play it again!

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank goodness I read the description - I almost thought the shore was empty, but I realized that there was no "nothing of interest" line and dug up my avatar! Feels good to have another random one checked off the list. :)