Ian

Just got this beauty!

spacefaerie.gif

All BD ones done and dusted.

Congrats!

Did you use a specific strategy (are the same ones working in the new BD?) or do you have a fab set? (or both, lol)

toughshoyru.gif Woo hoo! One more off the list. I have to say the harder battledome ones are going to be my downfall. I just don't get it.

Edit: leverofdoom.gif Look what I just got... So random, I was idly pulling the lever thinking "imagine if I got the avatar this time"... and BOOM! Yay!

Congrats!

Did you use a specific strategy (are the same ones working in the new BD?) or do you have a fab set? (or both, lol)

I got lent a couple of weapons :D and a BD'er very kindly helped me. Think you have to get lucky though, she even has a stealer now I believe, my Ylana's Blaster disappeared half way through the first battle!

I got lent a couple of weapons :D and a BD'er very kindly helped me. Think you have to get lucky though, she even has a stealer now I believe, my Ylana's Blaster disappeared half way through the first battle!

Curses, LOL. I'll need a couple new weapons then before I try again, I suppose!

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!!! I got it, finally! Made sure all my pets were hungry & with under 1000 nps, got it on the first try this morning! :happydance:

Luck or not, I'm sure glad to finally have this! Especially since I'm training Koo right now (although that did help with this, I suppose!)

Still no word on my Kiss The Mortog avie, I guess I'll have to wait until next week for them to address my support ticket!

Have been working on finishing up the Altador Plot, I'm down to the last 3 constellations but it's been so long since I worked on it, I honestly couldn't remember where I was in the plot, so started from the beginning -it would appear I am at the Heal the Vaeolus part

I'm not sure if I got the bandages on the gelatonis (sp) mummy - I tried healing the Vaeolus, but I either messed up or still don't have the bandages (I must already have the pie & the medicine because nothing comes up like a mouse "hand" when I revisit those areas & click on those items)

So spent tons of time refreshing in the tomb, waiting for the mummy bandages to appear slightly torn in that small corner - I'm thinking about asking on the boards if the bandages stay torn once you have them or just look 'regular' - I guess I can try to heal the Vaeolus again, but I'd like to know - I already have the constellation but can't add it because I don't have the 'clue', yet (having to heal the Vaeolus first)

I'm going bonkers from refreshing that tomb, arghhhhh! :laughingsmiley:

So mostly back to that, I'll need to earn enough for some stock & lodging again today, so may not spend as much time working on the plot - but I'd really like to finish this up once & for all! Kinda lame to leave it when I'm so close to finishing it! ;)

Wishing everyone a wonderful day & hoping you earn that avatar you've been working on! :yes:

toughshoyru.gif Woo hoo! One more off the list. I have to say the harder battledome ones are going to be my downfall. I just don't get it.

Edit: leverofdoom.gif Look what I just got... So random, I was idly pulling the lever thinking "imagine if I got the avatar this time"... and BOOM! Yay!

Congratulations!!! That 'Pull the Lever' avatar is a tough one!!! (I thinks! lol :) )

Happy to see you get it!!! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Achieved a random daily, I should astutely exclaim! kinghagan.gif"Pity those who underestimate peace the tenacity of a aubergine Barbat," you exclaim astutely. Good to know that daily "chores" can eventually pay off. It's now one less daily I have to do. :)

Something Has Happened! petpetrescue.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Rescue' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I actually had fun earning this one, although it took a bit! Used to be pretty good at Frogger, that probably helped, lol :laughingsmiley:

:offtopic: I got the most! ridiculous! response to my ticket submission concerning my Mortog Smooch avie (or rather lack of it);

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thanks for writing. I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with avatars on the site!

We have read your ticket and have categorized it internally based on the specific issue that you reported. This means that we can always find your ticket (or others with the same issue) if we have more information to share. You don't need to submit a new ticket for this same issue. We can even reopen tickets that have been closed if we need to get a hold of you :)

Since your ticket has been all handy-dandy categorized we are able to distribute and prioritize the issue you have reported. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you an exact date of when this problem may be fixed (since any time frame is subject to change) but we are aware of it and appreciate your report!

Issues that impact the whole site will be fixed for everyone at the same time so you don't need to worry about being left out :)

Unfortunately if you lost Neopoints or Neopoint items as a result of this issue it is unlikely that we will be able to replace them :(

Rico S., The Neopets Team

I responded thus;

" I received a Neomail informing me my 32,000 score at Kiss the Mortog would be reviewed (which it was;) it was accepted - I was told in that same neomail that once the score was reviewed, if accepted, I would receive my "Mortog Smooch" avatar, along with 32,000 NP, which I DID receive at that time. I did not receive my "Mortog Smooch" avatar & I would like to receive my avatar since I earned it!"

How this guy manages to avoid solving my problem is really something! His insinuation that this issue impacts the entire Neopets community is beyond ludicris!

I think he was too lazy to check anything or he would've seen they sent me the "your score has been reviewed & accepted" etc etc

I got my 32K & spot on this month's game high score listings (24th I am!), in fact, I received all I was supposed to except for my Mortog Smooch avatar!

Has anyone else got so obviously a lame reply for something like this before? I must admit I was really surprised! Like the guy didn't even bother to read my support ticket, much less care about what support I needed! Boy that's lame! grrrr!

FINALLY! finished up the Altador Plot, so a little after midnight, I should get my "Lenny - Finneus" avatar!

Hoping everyone got that avatar they've been working hard on!!! ;)

Something Has Happened! acp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Finneus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yippeee!

About time I finished up & got this! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! roboeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Had to wait two days for this after because I had to create a Classic Neohome and a room. -_- Oh well! I'm just glad it's easily attainable :D

You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YaY, only a few days after finally collecting all the pieces for free (I refused to pay for them)

I sank almost 300K in feeding my pet at the Kelp restaurant before finally seeing this wonderful message:

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

mfo_appetiser_salad.gif

Edit:

Today's been pretty lucky for me! ^_^

Something Has Happened! gadsgadsgame.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!