Ian

zafara_helpful.gifpooralbert.gif

Got both of these just now. I feel really lucky with Graveyard, considering some people have said they've refreshed for upwards of half an hour and it only took me a couple minutes. ^_^

Finally got the 'Skeith - King Hagan' avatar today, bringing my grand total to 218 (I got back my Count Von Roo the other night - am reluctant to use him to boost the Mutant Shoyru's level (who was a Kacheek for the 'Kacheek Swim' avie lol - I managed to get a Shoyru Trans Potion fairly cheap & got the 'Mutant Jubjub' avie from doing that)

I plan to train him up a bit & use him to get the 'Shoyru - Tough' avie - will try to choose as lame an opponent as possible! :)

I had to create a Kacheek as I couldn't find any UFA at the pound - so named him Avatar_Helper lol :)

Hmmm, my user lookup says 218 but my TDN list says 219! Which is just dandy with me! (I guess!)

One of these days, I'll try to make a petpage lookup that has the avatars I've managed to get! :)

Working steadily on them every day! ;)

And I really hate Bilge Dice, too (still trying for 'Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!')

Edited by Annieji

I plan to train him up a bit & use him to get the 'Shoyru - Tough' avie - will try to choose as lame an opponent as possible! :)

I don't think any training is neccasary if you fight the clown chia on easy. I was able to get that avatar with a newly created shoyru, no problem! :D Congrats on your new King Hagan avatar. :)

toothfaerie.gif rubbish.gif

Two in one day! Woo hoo! I actually didn't believe it when I got the tooth faerie one because I was in the process of buying junk in a shop for the rubbish avater and thought it was one of those stupid fake gif's people put in their shops. Went to the neoboard preferences and found it was real! Very exciting. Got the rubbish avatar not too long after that :)

I was editing my pet pages and was on my newest faerie pet when i got this:

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif The tooth faerie arrives for your lost tooth, and gives you an avatar in return!

:thumbsup:

i'm lucky with the faeries today!

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.