Ian

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this one!! I'm so excited! One more random one off the list :D

Congrats! I danced up and down a lot once I finally got this one. lol

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES!! Now I can do what I've always wanted to do to dailies that award random avatars: *kicks the machine* :rambo:

EDIT:

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will defeat in single combat several deranged Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Remember to come back tomorrow!!!

Today must be a good day for random avatars!! *dances* :happydance: :dance: *kicks the Island Mystic in the process* :rambo:

Been collecting junk items all week... and got the rubbish avatar after donating only 2700 items.

Now what to do with the 3k left over *sigh*

At least their all junk items right? I'm going for this one now that I finally got SDB again (I hated that one the first time, I hate it the second time)

Something Has Happened! sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! One less game avatar that I need.

Way to go! That one was one of the hardest ones for me. I think I read and watched every guide in existence for help with that one.

Woah! That means you managed to get 20k at least twice! I keep getting '?' :(

I hate getting the '?'

The faerie acts so excited, but the amount is always less than you pay to spin the wheel... :/

You'll get it eventually.

Something Has Happened! carnival_terror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Carnival of Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also, received "Techo - Cheesy" yesterday from playing Cheeseroller!

Submitted another ticket for my "Mortog Smooch" avie, hope I receive it soon!

Wishing everyone a good evening & hope you are winning your avatars you've been working hard on!

Just got 100 points shy of the Faerie Bubbles one. *sigh* I'll try again tomorrow.

Hang in there, you're obviously pretty close to getting it! All that hard work is paying off, I'm sure it won't be long, now! ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

mortogkiss.gif Just knocked this one off my list as well. On a little bit of a roll here. :P

Do you remember your score? The thing is I think I've gotten up to 6 right several times, but I never pay attention, then I lose T-T

Hang in there, you're obviously pretty close to getting it! All that hard work is paying off, I'm sure it won't be long, now! ;)

I certainly hope so... I wasted far too much time on that game today, and ended 16 points shy of the goal. :( Tomorrow, hopefully.

Killing two birds with one stone! I'm not fond of Buzzes and hated the idea of using a FFQ on a pet I didn't like... this makes up for it! :D

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!