Ian

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!! I've been putting this one off for a while since I don't have a real mouse but I finally managed it on my laptop's track pad.

Something Has Happened! jellyprocessing.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also went & got the "Mortog Smooch" after the support guy tried to tell me I wasn't eligible to win that avie with a score of 35,000! Obviously the guy didn't even bother to check, that really upsets me! Some support, eh?! Yikes!

Something Has Happened! jellyprocessing.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Also went & got the "Mortog Smooch" after the support guy tried to tell me I wasn't eligible to win that avie with a score of 35,000! Obviously the guy didn't even bother to check, that really upsets me! Some support, eh?! Yikes!

From what I understand, if your score is high enough that they question it, you don't get the avvie. Same goes for Double or Nothing. A bit ridiculous, yes.

Edit: Speaking of Double or Nothing... snargan.gif :D

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Just got lent today :happydance:

That's awesome ^.^ I don't even have enough np to borrow the bigger priced things from TDN yet :(

From what I understand, if your score is high enough that they question it, you don't get the avvie. Same goes for Double or Nothing. A bit ridiculous, yes.

Edit: Speaking of Double or Nothing... snargan.gif :D

Shucks I'd say it's a LOT ridiculous! lol :laughingsmiley:

aw well at least it was a fairly easy one!

but still......!

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yippee!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yippee!

Awesome job! That one has been difficult for me. :)

haiku.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Another one off the list :)

SDB Packrat avarar progress: 630/1000 :thumbsup: all junk donations welcome!!

12-25-12 jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wow - 12-25-12 is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Pirakeet Plushie'!!

toy_pirakeet_plushie.gif

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
So happy to FINALLY! get this one!!!

I think I may have to use a different browser than Firefox when I post here, for some reason, when I edit my post to add to it, it either doesn't work (double posts) or something weird is going on - it's embarrassing & annoying, too! :sad02:

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OH YES!!! Im even on that MINI highscore table :D My eyes hurt now >_>

Wow, many congrats, Dragons!!! Way to go!!! ;) :cool:

9:09 pm Also was able to add this one, tonight!

Something Has Happened!

acezafara.gif
You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Annieji

sdb.gif

Yes yes yes! :D I just went and bought 25 relatively cheap items, I couldn't wait any more.

What I'm not looking forward to is sifting through everything to find out what I can throw away for the Rubbish avvie, and what I can sell...

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Was surprised at how relatively easy this one was to get!

I know right, at first this game was hard for me but then I just practiced a little, found my strategy, and bam!

chocolate.gif I finally got this one!! I've been trying for 2 months! Rawr!

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I am never ever playing Faerie Bubbles ever again I've been tying to get this avatar for weeks ahhhh!!

I've decided it's one of the most frustrating games ever. It's killing me.