Ian

Whoooooooo!

I got my Wheel of Excitement avatar! I know pretty much all of you already have it, but I'm excited! XD

I've been trying for quite some time and still don't have it. :/

So congrats! :)

Whoooooooo!

I got my Wheel of Excitement avatar! I know pretty much all of you already have it, but I'm excited! XD

I have no luck with the wheels! Congratulations! :)

Finally got the socks avatar today - after investing only 15000 NP increments (save for 2 times when I accidentally bought stocks at 16)!

2l8zvxi.png

They're not doing too well today, unfortunately. :P

Something Has Happened! pet_rock.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Love My Rock' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just noticed today is the Sticks N Stones perfomance day XD

I forgot about this one yesterday. I'm willing myself to remember on the 17th.

Whoooooooo!

I don't have this one yet, or the Wheel of Knowledge one. xP

Whoooooooo!

I got my Wheel of Excitement avatar! I know pretty much all of you already have it, but I'm excited!

Whoooooooo!

That's one of my favorites & lucky for me, I got it quite a while back - but it's always been one of my favorites, soooo! colorful! :)

I just now got lucky (although I've been working at it for a goodly while!) & got the Destruct-A-Match avatar! YAY!!! :happydance:

I had c/p the notice onto my clipboard but got sidetracked & lost it! (grrr & argh! lol)

By golly, that brings me to a grand total of 220!

Wishing everyone a great evening/day!!! :D

Yes, I remember getting my Wheel of Excitement avatar & I was a really happy camper! :)

I'm pretty sure the only wheel I need to still get is the Wheel of Monotany, but I also have quite a few others to tackle this year!

Congratulations to everyone who got the Wheel of Excitement avatar! :thumbsup:

Way to go!!! :rock:

It's a totally awesome avatar & I'm really happy for those of you who've recently achieved it! :yes: :cool:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

jetsamchomp.gif Got my Jetsam-Champ Avie today!

Still trying like mad for the kiss the morthog avie... I think I will be dreaming about it I have played it so much :whaa:

and now

wickedlenny.gif Hooray!

jetsamchomp.gif Got my Jetsam-Champ Avie today!

Still trying like mad for the kiss the morthog avie... I think I will be dreaming about it I have played it so much :whaa:

and now

wickedlenny.gif Hooray!

Congratulations on your new avatars. & I really do feel for you on the kiss the morthog avvie. I've been playing it for so long now and it is frustrating beyond belief! I'm starting to doubt I'll ever get it. :(

4g0ksj.png

Just got the avatar buy paying more than 800k NP for VPTS with around 180K from other stock shares :)

____Edit_____

pantdeviltaunt.gif

Just get I taunt the pant devil with a bunch of Obsidian Dagger and Ice Shield

Never thought it was so easy until noticed it carefully :laughingsmiley:

____Edit_____

roboeyrie.gif

Robo avatar from ALP. Thank you TDN!

Triplet avatars in one day XD

Edited by dat_dao98

Maybe because I posted it - I got my Wheel of Monotany Avatar today! yay! :laughingsmiley:

Still working on Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!

I'm going to absolutely hate Bilge Dice by the time I get it! :sick02:

Glad to see others achieving their avies today! :yes:

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you ALP! :)

Edit: Also got the Icy Snowflake avatar, also a big thanks to the ALP! <3

I got the "Shoyru - Tough" last night but can't get the "Shoyru, Bless You" one until they ever get the Battledome out of Beta! arghhh!

But! I had a happy 'accident' (after playing this game so much I really hate it & will never again play it unless I have to for Daily Dare or Games Master Challenge!!! This happens to me a lot when I'm trying to make a score, I'll play & play & play & once out of a bazillion times, I'll get it! I'm still literally shaking, I was so scared I'd lose it & totally blow it especially once I got to around 200 points - yikes, probably gave me a few more white hairs! lol the score I ended up with was 251, TALK ABOUT CLOSE!!! more white hairs! lol :laughingsmiley: )

Something Has Happened! kacheek06.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek - Herder' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm sure glad I only have to do this ONCE! That's plenty enough!!! YAY!!! :happydance:

I really need to work on the Soup Faerie avatar, too - good reason to spend all my nps playing Kiss The Mortog & buying stock (& a bit for training), if I can snag that one, I'll be relieved - I hate not having any nps in the bank, as well as having to transfer to a side & then back again, I'll need some for the Chocolate avatar!

My pets will definitely be eating A LOT! of soup in the near future!

Wishing everyone a great day & hoping everyone manages to snag at least one new avatar, today!!! ;)

update - Something Has Happened! ff_yoinked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm definitely going to have to play something besides games for awhile, my not-so-good R hand/wrist is kicking up from all the practice & intensity, today but it was worth it!!! :rock:

At least this is a game I like! I don't usually play this hard, though unless it's Daily Dare or Games Master Challenge!

Hope everyone's having a great evening! I'm off to either F5 the Chocolate Factory or maybe just play some Bilge Dice (argh lol! :laughingsmiley: )

Forgot to add what a great help TDN Game Guides have been! I know most of the 'cheats' to the games I play, but studying these, I was missing a few even to those! I'd give it a high-five for anyone wanting all possible chances to whip that game & get your avatar(s)! They help, along with a LOT! of practice!!! ;)

Edited by Annieji

____Edit_____

pantdeviltaunt.gif

Just get I taunt the pant devil with a bunch of Obsidian Dagger and Ice Shield

Never thought it was so easy until noticed it carefully :laughingsmiley:

For this one do you have to constantly refresh?

I Just got it ^.^ and now I have a whole bunch more items for the rubbish avvie

I really need to work on the Soup Faerie avatar, too - good reason to spend all my nps playing Kiss The Mortog & buying stock (& a bit for training), if I can snag that one, I'll be relieved - I hate not having any nps in the bank, as well as having to transfer to a side & then back again, I'll need some for the Chocolate avatar!

My pets will definitely be eating A LOT! of soup in the near future!

The Soup Faerie avatar took a few weeks for me to get and I was trying daily. Rather than looking to spend my NP I made offers on the Trading Post, which I imagine is much to the annoyance of those with trades up, but I offered to different users to rid my NP and quickly get it back.

Bought a nerkmid to get alienaisha.gif! In 12 years that's the second term I've used a nerkmid.

A brand new day & this is what I get!

Silver Dice-A-Roo JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 652 NEOPOINTS!!! AND YOU ALSO GET THE 10X JACKPOT MULTIPLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Heckuva jackpot, eh! hahahaha :cool:

ohmygaws, I was just playing Kiss the Mortag - my brother called about some serious family problem with a nephew of mine & so I didn't stop at 4 mortogs! I can't even remember if it was 5 or 6 but I WON!!! 35,000K! It's being reviewed by Neo right now!

Holy cow I should go & buy a Lotto ticket today!!!

Edited by Annieji

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

sloth Apreciation Day! Hura XD

And congrat Annieji, that's pretty impressive

The Soup Faerie avatar took a few weeks for me to get and I was trying daily. Rather than looking to spend my NP I made offers on the Trading Post, which I imagine is much to the annoyance of those with trades up, but I offered to different users to rid my NP and quickly get it back.

The soup faerie avatar makes me sick. I can get it easily on my side account when I didn't even not try to get it. And on my main ... you guess it! Try it for several times already. And when I trade, I trade to my side account but not strangers. If accidentally they trade something to you then you lost your money XD