Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

htrichest.gif

Think I'll use this one for a while

I feel the same way about that one.

Might as well get your money's worth. :P

a53.gif

Oh goodness this game was getting me frustrated. I think it'll be one of my dailies now, because you don't need many points to get 1000 NP, but breaking 20,000 wasn't fun when I just kept dying over and over.

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

morphing potion that is cheap - 2k Green Ogrin Morphing Potion

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yes! finally! now to wait for the wheel of knowledge avatar

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I did not expect this to happen. The funny thing is I still dont seem to be able to get Island Mystic

I am so beyond jealous! This one is one of my very favorite avvies. :) Congratulations! I would have been jumping up and down in glee after getting this one! Haha, okay... maybe I'm taking this a little too seriously. :laughingsmiley:

& I still don't have Island Mystic either. I came across one player who has visited there everyday for the past 9 years and still doesn't have it. It's definitley a tough one to get.

island mystic, i remember that one... it took me 11 yrs to finally get it! gd luck!

so nice, tdmp avatar! i am still on the waiting list for that and the apple bobbing one!

Thanks for reminding me to visit him today.

You will rapidly realise that you must play NeoQuest II.

How did he know I'm on Insane mode?!?!

On topic, I got the speckled avatar last night. How did I forget about that one?

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

elephantesurprise.gif

Woohoo! :) I made myself a new lab rat in the process~

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

elephantesurprise.gif

Woohoo! :) I made myself a new lab rat in the process~

No way! That is AMAZING. It's really very rare that they grant a wish at the well. :) I'm so happy for you. How often were you submitting a wish? I've only ever done it once cause I figured it was a waste. Haha. Goes to show.

No way! That is AMAZING. It's really very rare that they grant a wish at the well. :) I'm so happy for you. How often were you submitting a wish? I've only ever done it once cause I figured it was a waste. Haha. Goes to show.

I did it relgiously, 7 times every morning, for a month or so, and no dice. I did it on a whim this morning (22NP, 7 times), and I got lucky! I'm going back to this being a daily thing, heh! :D

The well is on a schedule, 10 people in the morning, and 10 people in the evening, I think. So it's not TOO rare, but I am very pleased and feelin' lucky, never the less! :D

xdv3pd.png

I seriously thought I'd never get this one! I'm really happy now :D

I know the feeling, I was feeling the same way up until a couple of weeks ago when I finally got it! On my old main it only took me a week to get it but this one took me about 4 months to get :/ But Congrats on getting this one :D

Something Has Happened!pwned.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's not on my main, but I'm still happy about it. :D

I'm still waiting for this to get on my main account, my pet has changed color like 5 times but not changed species o.O

Something Has Happened! typingterror.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so happy right now! I feel like I've been trying to get this for years . . . probably because I have! Finally got enough of those silly purple robots!