Ian

Something Has Happened!

bullseye.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was just playing it randomly because it is the featured game today! I am so happy, wasn't expecting to get it! :rolleyes_anim:

Tips?! One of my favourite avatars er, so colourful!

I don't know if my tips will help but I tried to just always focus on the multiplier brick when it was around and get as many of that color to match up with it. Especially if I got one on the early levels because it was easier to get a ton of them to match up. I've been doing that for a few weeks and finally got there!

At some point yesterday.... I must have got this and not realized it! Super happy! :wub_anim:

neomailaddict.gif

I'm a complete idiot!!!!!!! I've been trying for the Island Mystic avatar every single day since I started playing. While looking through my avvies, low and behold I find it! It just so happens to be the third avatar I ever got! :whaa:

Cannot believe this....

islandmystic.gif

Is anyone else having problems with the battledome avatars since the new battledome has been around? Such as "dark nova" and "Jetsam - fight"

Not sure what it is but it isn't working for me

Is anyone else having problems with the battledome avatars since the new battledome has been around? Such as "dark nova" and "Jetsam - fight"

Sounds like they still haven't been activated. They were deactivated when they redid the battledome.

I had no problem getting 'shoyru tough' and 'ghost lupe' in the BD. The only ones that haven't been working for me are the 'shoyru blessed' and the defenders of neopia avi's. Perhaps give it another try and check your avatar count? I don't think you will get the notification so you will have to check your avatars to be sure.

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Cool!! I've been having great luck with the Random avies lately.

:offtopic: Oh and PS, My first screen shot! Yay!

Just got the Faerie Queen Doll avie last night, bringing my total up to 215!

Just a plugging away!

I finally got the Master Vex avatar, that one took awhile!

I'll just keep plugging & plodding away at it!

With patience & practice & a bit of luck, if I stay focused this year, I can definitely benefit my avatar count! :thumbsup:

OMGGGG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Wait a tick! What's that under the Petpet? You shoo the little critter away and open the small box that almost escaped your notice.

foo_ger_skullberry.gif

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit.

Something Has Happened! geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

'Congratulations! You are a Random Contest Winner! (The Desiging a Deck contest to be exact.) You have been awarded a trophy, the Random Contest avatar, 20,000 Neopoints, and a Pinklet!'

Hmmm, when TNT promised me an item of DOOM, I guess I was hoping for a little more than a petpet that only costs 30K :P

Still, it's avvie no. 311 that I was really interested in, so I'm not complaining :D

'Congratulations! You are a Random Contest Winner! (The Desiging a Deck contest to be exact.) You have been awarded a trophy, the Random Contest avatar, 20,000 Neopoints, and a Pinklet!'

Hmmm, when TNT promised me an item of DOOM, I guess I was hoping for a little more than a petpet that only costs 30K :P

Still, it's avvie no. 311 that I was really interested in, so I'm not complaining :D

That's my favorite avatar! Congratulations! I really hope that I can win the random contest soon. :3 I need to start trying for it..

That's my favorite avatar! Congratulations! I really hope that I can win the random contest soon. :3 I need to start trying for it..

Thanks! Most random contests I wouldn't have a hope of winning. I was lucky that this was one I could do on the computer and exactly suited my skill set, and also was during the Christmas holidays, so I had lots of time :)

Good luck with getting it - Just keep checking the random contests for one you think you can do.

Got these two avvies today from a kind neopian who was lending on the boards! :)

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!