Ian

Isn't that strange? I don't even understand what that's all about.

I KNOW! I thought I would fall over dead, and I couldn't get it back quick enough. He was loaning it to everyone for FREE.

Oh my god. o_O He's either very very nice or very very stupid, LOL.

OMG you are very lucky. I've been so close to that. I had to pick a number between 1 and 1000. I picked 621 and the answer was 620! :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

I am very lucky! He was leery of my account, since it was so young - originally I was turned down, but he did a bit of looking, for which I'm quite grateful, and saw my previous main, and took a chance on me. Thank goodness I didn't have to guess numbers, I'm terrible with that! :( So sorry you were so close on that.

Oh my god. o_O He's either very very nice or very very stupid, LOL.

LOLOL he's very nice, and apparently been doing this for quite a bit. He won't take neomails or references, though - he's pretty strict about his requirements. I think I had a panic attack, could you imagine an RE at that point?

I am very lucky! He was leery of my account, since it was so young - originally I was turned down, but he did a bit of looking, for which I'm quite grateful, and saw my previous main, and took a chance on me. Thank goodness I didn't have to guess numbers, I'm terrible with that! :( So sorry you were so close on that.

LOLOL he's very nice, and apparently been doing this for quite a bit. He won't take neomails or references, though - he's pretty strict about his requirements. I think I had a panic attack, could you imagine an RE at that point?

Aww, well, that's awesome! And you found him on the Premium boards? I should start checking that more regularily! Do you mind saying what some of his requirements were?

I did, on Charter! He didn't say, but I assume it had to do with account age and how much you've done with an account. There was one guy that was turned down with a 55month account, but he seemed to not have done a lot with his account, so I was guessing that was why. I think initially he turned me down because you know, zombiiesque is so new, but after he saw the old main he realized I might be okay?

I did, on Charter! He didn't say, but I assume it had to do with account age and how much you've done with an account. There was one guy that was turned down with a 55month account, but he seemed to not have done a lot with his account, so I was guessing that was why. I think initially he turned me down because you know, zombiiesque is so new, but after he saw the old main he realized I might be okay?

Awesome! I'm going to have to start lurking around there a bit, and see if I can get a couple of the big three out of the way!

i'm so jealous of the MSPP!!! congrats! also, good luck getting to 215 =)

i just got two in one by finally coughing up some of my neopoints: Fyora- Queen Faerie fyora.gif and HT - Rich htrich.gif. I'd go for the other books, too, but I really don't feel like spending any more neopoints today ^_^

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

...I honestly feel guilty for getting this. I see people like this http://www.neopets.c...ml?user=marymao who have 354 avatars and an 11.5 year account and this account I have is barely 4 months.

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Heh 209 is here. Trying real hard to get 215 by the end of October.

Hey - we have the same number!

247 and counting :3 I went on a break for like 2 years and came back about 2 months ago. I was scrolling through them all and I can't even remember getting them all!! Coco Roll is by far my favourite, only one I remember getting really vividly!! :L Apparently the rarest I have is Beware the Neggbreaker, which I got by total chance the first time I solved the puzzle!

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm actually getting game avatars.... yet you're still winning. Because of my account I can't get those 2 neoboard avvies....

Something Has Happened! sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

maraquanbuzz.gif just got this avvie, don't know why I never got this or this avvie:

Something Has Happened! musickiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko - Rock!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! runaway_garlic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Garlic! Run!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! techomaster.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo Master' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! unibeauty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni - Beauty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love finding avvies that I haven't gotten on my list of avatars you need o.O

I missed the notification for it (due to lots of refreshing) but I now have a Game Graveyard avatar, hooray! The other (game) one seems very hard to get ;-;

pooralbert.gif

The Evil Fuzzle screams "BOO!" and scares

flyaway_star to death!

Something Has Happened! fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lol