What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Nice to see so many achievements :) Mine is that I'm Gourmet feeding... and not pulling my hair out in the process, lol. The changing language thing by doing it in the NC Mall and then inventory only seems to work sometimes for me... and it seems like my eater has refused SO many foods lately!

#387 Chokato Neggnog was just fed to Sirromennazus :D Chuffing around along toward a badge!

My achievement for today was being promoted to council in my guild! :D I've been an active member for about a year and a half. I really love my guild and I'm really excited to take on the role of council

After doing quite a few crosswords...

Your pet Pansorneo has increased in intelligence by 1 point!

I love it when that happens.

Not only did I just win a game of solitaire, but got an awesome re in the process. I've heard of others getting these, but today it was my turn. Thanks neo!! I'm stoked!!:D

While out for a stroll, Asterix_Moon looks down and finds 46,052 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day

Yes it is very lucky indeed :)

YES! Achievement! :dance:

XH9o5W0.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YES! Achievement! :dance:

XH9o5W0.png

congrats on getting your 1 mil :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got a "Better Than You" trophy! It's Hannah and the Kredular Caves. If you want a high score, just hit 'Back' instead of 'Play' and you can play the first three levels over and over and over again until you get the score you want. It took me about half an hour :)

112_3.gif

Most of my trophies are 3rd place, but that's OK. I'm happy with it :thumbsup:

Congrats on hitting 200!

Today I managed to successfully battle the Chia Clown on medium difficulty, thanks to being able to equip some slightly less useless weapons! \o/

Grinded out over 10 new avatars, including several of the luck-based ones (Kiss the Mortog, Double or Nothing, Lever of Doom) which I am very, VERY glad to be done with.

Now, if I could only get this Drackonack in my inventory to eat my dang cheese... :tired: