What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

NUMBER TENNN!!!!!!

Dear Shelley,

Congratulations! Your entry (Hm, I Wonder Where They Get Those Eggs) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

ntstar.gif

I'm so happy!! Only took a year and a half to get that avatar :p I shall use it with pride!! I also have to give a shoutout to Sabs' round of the Forum Customization Contest in which we had to dress up a baby pteri. My alternate entry gave me the idea for this latest 'toon ;)

NUMBER TENNN!!!!!!

Dear Shelley,

Congratulations! Your entry (Hm, I Wonder Where They Get Those Eggs) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

ntstar.gif

I'm so happy!! Only took a year and a half to get that avatar :P I shall use it with pride!! I also have to give a shoutout to Sabs' round of the Forum Customization Contest in which

Awesome congrats! I am currently working on numbers 3 and 4 for NT :) Cannot wait to get that avvie :)

Since the site is a lot faster now I was able to get my dailies, training, and got a record of two more page in my SDB. Slowly but surely I'll eventually have the list finished so I can post about what I'm selling to TDNers first before the rest of neopia.

I just fed my first Kad ever!

Hoorah!
You've made n00b a very happy Kadoatie.

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 1 Kadoaties in all!)

// EDIT:

I think this lag is really helping, because now I've fed a second and third Kad!

I'm on a roll!

Edited by AllTimeMarr

"Gordos the Collector sniffs and says, "That's a pathetic stamp album! Accept my charitable donation of Commemorative Defenders Stamp #4."

More like a random event than an achievement, but happy about it!

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rntracy1/media/outforastroll_zps7db0b5b9.png.html

Not a bad RE. Something Has Happened!

While out for a stroll, magickalhorn looks down and finds 10,322 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
A lucky day indeed!

Not really an achievement, but TDN has accepted my Chokato TCG lend offer thing!

I did not even have full collateral because I made a little math error D: What can I say, I'm not that good in math!!!

But yaaaayyy that means I'm a little bit closer to a new avatar!

Also, I've fed a total of 7 Kads today, and still going on! :D

Right now I've fed 16 Kads #proud

Not really an achievement, but TDN has accepted my Chokato TCG lend offer thing!

I did not even have full collateral because I made a little math error D: What can I say, I'm not that good in math!!!

But yaaaayyy that means I'm a little bit closer to a new avatar!

Also, I've fed a total of 7 Kads today, and still going on! :D

Right now I've fed 16 Kads #proud

Oooo i forgot about kadding after the lag. I should try for that :P

Today I made 800K off the stock market. hooray.