What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

You have received a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

I GOT THIS AT THE FORGOTTEN SHORE WHOAHHHH

I got this avatar:

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not really much of an achievement with some help ;). But I also tried to get it yesterday evening and misspelled a couple of words. I lost my last life at 848 points (you need 850), so I was pretty upset with myself.

Treasure of the Black Pawkeet

Chuyrander pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 20,000 Neopoints!!!!!!

---

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

You have received 10,000 Neopoints

Naaaaaaaice :D

I fought in the BD until I'd got all that I could earn for today, my little guy can manage against the chia clown a bit more easily now as he gained a few weak faerie potions and can heal himself a little bit now :D Baby steps!

I just got the Bon Appetite Avatar. No notification, but it showed up when I checked my Neoboard Preferences

kelpwaitress.gif

I followed the advice on this Pet Page: http://www.neopets.com/~Kelplek

and it worked on the second try. So for 114k NP I got a brand new avvie! I got it at around 10 pm.

I just got the Bon Appetite Avatar. No notification, but it showed up when I checked my Neoboard Preferences

kelpwaitress.gif

I followed the advice on this Pet Page: http://www.neopets.com/~Kelplek

and it worked on the second try. So for 114k NP I got a brand new avvie! I got it at around 10 pm.

I am sooooo jealous. I have been there sooooo many times and NOTHING!!!!! I have spent sooooo many NPs. Did you get leftovers???

I got 3 cheops on the fruit machine, http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rntracy1/media/fruitmachine_zps49617dad.png.html

Yippee. 15,000 nps and a stone muffin. I always try to play at EXACTLY 8:30:00 am NST, but today I was late and I pressed the button at 8:38:00 am NST, you see in the pic the wheels stopped at 8:38:35 am NST. So I would say anywhere in the 830's with the seconds at 00 is pretty lucky. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Finally getting all my dubloons in my shop! Hah. It's just been on my to-do list for a minute, and I'm putting myself on a spending freeze until I have 1m liquid, in my bank (no investing in more stocks, no more restocking, no more doing dailies that require spending). Just gonna keep playing games like crazy until I finally get there :)

Dear Brianna,

Congratulations! Your entry (So You Want to Improve Your Account? 10 Tips for Realistic Account Improvement) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team

(: My first submission to the NT ever is getting published!

Congratulations! For your entry in the Valentine's Day issue of the Neopian Times, you have been awarded a Pink Paint Brush. Everyone needs a little pink on Valentine's Day!

:whaa: I only thought you got NT prizes for specially numbered issues. Lovely surprise, not exactly an achievement, but I did write the piece...right?

Well not today, but I went to enter my pets into the Customization Spotlight and "Melysandhe has won the spotlight within the last 2 months and cannot enter again."...Wut o_O. No idea when this happened. I also don't even remember entering her within the last two months.

EDIT: Turns out I won 3rd place among last weeks NP entries. Neat :)

2.png

tntasplode.gif

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team

» Make this user your Neofriend Sent: 13/2/2015 09:02am Folder: Inbox Subject: Your Neohome of the Week submission Message:

Dear Rachel ,

Your entry for Neohome of the Week has been held over by the judges. While this does not mean that you have won, it does mean that you have made a good first impression and they have saved your entry for closer consideration. That is a good sign. ;)

We just want to make sure you are aware of this in case you had it in mind to change your entry. It would probably be best not to at this point. ;)

So congratulations! If the status of your entry changes after further perusal, you will be notified.

Sincerely,

Happy Neopets Neohome Judging Team!