Welcome to December with Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

@Yuiina yeah today's items are very random, aren't they. I DID go back to watch the clip again to see if she has a wreath on her door, but I just got distracted by her pink shoes and never remembered to check. ?

But managing to do it now... nope, no relevance at all to today's items. Now this isn't exactly unprecedented, is it, lol; but also things may have just got mixed up. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

(Also, if someone leaves a video on my doorstep that shows me minding my own business, in my own house, I'm not going to be happy about it.... ?)

YEAH!!! It's freaky isn't it! Stalker alert! ?

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

Perhaps they mixed up today's gifts with those of one of the upcoming days? They do seem quite random.

Wouldn't surprise me :laughingsmiley:

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

(Also, if someone leaves a video on my doorstep that shows me minding my own business, in my own house, I'm not going to be happy about it.... ?)

I share the same opinion :laugh:

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I DID go back to watch the clip again to see if she has a wreath on her door

Oh poor Jackie, don't over do-it!! 

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

this is very much like this season of Riverdale

3 minutes ago, berriganify said:

i really wanna see today's video with horror movie music. the cinematography makes granny hopbobbins look like some kind of elderly home intruder

It basically was  horror movie music in the first few bars xD

I have... ISSUES with Granny, so my reaction to seeing her in today's clip was 100% image.png.87ef08e0d1f487b1bcb1eb37302f0e26.png

?

? Just realised something...

Yesterday's creeper stalker gift left on the doorstep, and today...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

tenor.gif?itemid=3483366

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was just thinking they'd fitted Granny's glasses to all the pets well, then I saw them on the Kau...

Maybe the glasses are for petpets? kadoatie_rainbow_blink.gif Looks like they'll fit this guy! gorm_zargrold_splash.gif :lmaosmiley:  I actually was hoping for an Atsumi pinata! image.jpeg.c12549cd4af28ada593a297f30feb2e4.jpeg

don't forget the Kikos and JubJubs too

Small glasses - Big eyes

Edit : Fernypoo's Dress doesn't look bad at all ! I thought all those frills (spelling?) is gonna make it look wrinkled and ugly .. but Alsou is pulling it off 

4.png

12 hours ago, Yuiina said:

image.png.9a5a09c82a43cc35516c343bf72c23a8.png

Terrific :lmaosmiley:

They look ADORABLE on the Uni!

To which the Uni would just flick their mane and say "but of course!"

?

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

Fernypoo's Dress doesn't look bad at all ! I thought all those frills (spelling?) is gonna make it look wrinkled and ugly .. but Alsou is pulling it off 

4.png

My Draik's very happy with a pretty new frock too. :D

image.png.501615a0c4285e5269a5d98b577ca9f3.png

It goes really nicely with her colouring. :D She's full on pink here as she's got the basic pink trousers on under the dress too. ?

On 12/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, jellysundae said:

But still, why are she and that blue Grundo ( is it THE blue grundo??) just enjoying eating ice cream and pretending they don't see the down-trodden masses? I mean the Grundos are all Sloth's prisoners, aren't they?

As far as I know, the Grundos stopped being Sloth's prisoners after he was defeated during The Return of Dr. Sloth plot (that's when Cylara and Gorix were introduced).

The description for the Space Station seems to support this:

Following Sloth's defeat, the Space Station has turned into more of an amusement arcade, so be sure to visit the Recreation Deck!

12 hours ago, Angeló said:

i think they were just surprised to see Cylara and Gorix back   

Hahaha, so those expressions are not :sad: at all, but rather :huh:

?

Loving today's Shenkuu theme!

Loving even more that Atsumi and Mirsha are sisters. This HAS to be a teasing response to all the snark on the boards about Atsumi just being Mirsha recoloured. Unless it's a damage control one? I mean...they're both brown Gnorbus, they're gonna look the same, deciding now that they're sisters amuses me greatly. What's gonna be the reason they invent for them not mentioning it before?  Could be interesting ?

There's some continuity with the brother being in the clip though, he's been mentioned before, and with him moaning at them about the messy room, LOL, that's very un-living with less-like so yeah. Nice bit of role reversal there actually, what is clearly the younger bro telling his older sisters to tidy their room.  ?

Loving even more that Atsumi and Mirsha are sisters.

@jellysundae I think this is a last-minute decision ... as if they didn't know a Brown Gnorbu girl already exists when they made Atsumi .. JS seem to be pretty oblivious to Neopets Lore.

I'm leaning more towards "Twins" ... like Lillie & Lanie 

The Shenkuu skipper was born for this role! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y21.

My reaction when I saw Mirsha's Action Figure

(Baby Yoda is cuter but still , imma treasure this item) 

Image result for baby yoda screaming

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

I think this is a last-minute decision ... as if they didn't know a Brown Gnorbu girl already exists when they made Atsumi .. JS seem to be pretty oblivious to Neopets Lore.

Yeah you're not wrong xD But I still like that we have these suddenly sisters.

Though...

Considering how TNT's always done things, 3 siblings who are all the same species is pretty unprecedented. ?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Considering how TNT's always done things, 3 siblings who are all the same species is pretty unprecedented

The blue guy is a Zafara , not a Gnorbu :) 

There's something wrong with Atsumi's Background , it removes all foregrounds and trinkets from the customization !

37 minutes ago, Angeló said:

The blue guy is a Zafara , not a Gnorbu ?

There's something wrong with Atsumi's Background , it removes all foregrounds and trinkets from the customization !

He is? Oh. ?

I've got it equiped, it does use the lower foreground layer too, but so do a lot of backgrounds. Shrubbery's ok though, phew! xD.

4.png