New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

Haha Lia, I'm totally doing the same. I just got a red codestone and was like "noooo, I wanted a plushie!" First time THAT has ever happened!

Haha! Exactly! I saw the codestones and went "No, I don't want codestones! Give me the plushie!"

What a crazy time in Neo right now. :P

The beanbag of nova is about 59k last I looked.

I have a spare abominable snowball light thing if anyone needs it.

I already had like half the items in my SDB for today's, which was nice.

I have 3 BBN in my trading post, just neomail me that you're a TDN user, and what you can afford, if you can't afford anything, that's alright, but I want to try to comp my accidental multiple buys. I will be putting them in my shop at 3:50 NST though, so you'll need to do it before then.

Current rate seems to be: 70k from what I can figure out

Just to be clear I'm not trying to advertise, just offer assistance.

The beanbag of nova is about 59k last I looked.

I have a spare abominable snowball light thing if anyone needs it.

I already had like half the items in my SDB for today's, which was nice.

I bought the Nova Bean bag for 59,000...the most I spent on the Charity Corner. I've made a lot of money due to this. I'm a pack rat, and was surprised that I did not have the Nova in my SDB or my Storage Shed.

I didn't want to wait to see if the prices dropped, LOL...i couldn't help myself :rolleyes_anim:

It is the "Bean Bag of Nova" right? B/c I put it into the Charity Corner thing and it won't let me add it. I'm so confused now.

EDIT

TNT just glitched on me. Boy was I scared....

I spent nothing today because I actually had a BBN in my storage box. Thank heavens!

I have all 5 items, but only 1 of the box in my SDB. I can't decide whether to sacrifice it or not. I need to be able to replace it later if I do. :\

The Box has already started to appear occasionally at the shops for 95k+. I really can't tell how this one is going to unfold. My guess is the prices will settle somewhere around 80-90k.

I had the box in my SDB.. and then I donated all of the toys I could a few days ago. I was really hoping toys wouldn't end up on the list. Was probably a mistake to donate them all so early.

I feel the same. I had lots of Pandaphant Puppets but donated them all. TNT is doing it wrong, jeez! -_-

Anyways, right now the only UB is the Box, and sometimes it shows up on the SSW. Black Cherry Tea is currently less than 50np, and all the others are 10k or less. So it's a doable quest right now...