New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

YES! Prices are dropping fast, finally! Happy first day of winter everyone!

EDIT: 2:25am NST, prices are climbing for the Wocky T-Shirt (cheapest one I saw was 69696) and Neopian Times Issue 3 and LAG!

Edited by Guest

I've never even seen this T-shirt before... I don't get why TNT doesn't select the junkiest items. There are so many shoes, fish and keychains out there. They want us to suffer, lol.

I'm gonna wait and see if the price drops... Otherwise I might have to skip this day.

Neopets' changeover time is at 8am for me. I made sure I got up 10 minutes beforehand to ensure my computer was booted up and running so that I could get today's items bought. Thankfully I had a couple of the items in my SDB and even more thankfully, I was able to get the items I needed for cheap before they went UB!

I completely missed today's midnight rush because I was watching a movie with my husband. I'm still missing the T-shirt. Oh well. Will wait for prices to drop just before the new tag.

Did the Strange Growling Box prices drop right before midnight? I checked at early evening and it was still UB. I'd like to know to see if I should wait to get the Wocky T-shirt

I think I checked around 9 p.m. NST and it was still unbuyable. :( I'm not sure how late the prices usually drop, though.

I wonder if the end prize will affect the prices - if today is a book, some people might be willing to pay more of a premium???

-----------------

Is there a guide anywhere that shows where the items are available from e.g. which dailies or battledome challengers (if any) give them out?

Looking for a shirt as well, I've got all of the other items, just not the shirt :( I'm willing to pay a nice chunk of change, it's just FINDING it. Blah :(

Hmm, that being said, if somebody has one they are willing to sell, please message me a price!

SongbirdSara, Please make a junk offer on my trade. I can't cancel the trade and it says for Spritzie, but I'll accept it from you.

And Please Pay it Forward when you have the opportunity!

Oh thank you! If there's anything you need, let me know :)

Of course, I don't have the Wocky T-Shirt. I cannot find it listed on the SSW. I have not completed the last 2 days of this.

If anyone has one for sale or trade, I'd be interested!

:sad02: