New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

o_O I was very surprised to see 3 of the items go UB. Naturally, the 3 items I didn't have. (Not to mention, naturally on the day where a petpet is the prize.)

I decided to just buy the petpet for my gallery (and because it's adorable) and pass on today. I've managed 6 days so far, so I only need 2 more days. Passing on today seemed like the smartest choice.

You're right Spritzie, the petpet is really stinkin' cute! I'm more concerned that I'm going to be out of the country for 5 days and that this is going to keep happening. I rreeeeeally want the avatar! I've done 5, so I'm not in terrible shape, but I also have a little extra neocash, so if I can pull this one off (and maybe help a few others do it) I'll be happy!

Nooooo :sad02:, I was sooo close to getting an Arrow Launcher from a shop, but darn that lag, someone beat me to it!!!

EDIT: Whoever is in need of a Desert Arrow Launcher PM me!!!!! I have a few! Willing to sell (trade) for the price I got 'em, 100k.

Edited by Guest

I have done only 4, so I need to continue... but I like this event!!!

I think it`s better to wait to buy the items, so I will try nearly midnight :P I hope for a lucky punch!

Well done lady! I managed to snag one so far. I have extra kebabs as well if people need them!

I need one; what are you asking for it???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm still looking for the music box. Willing to pay pure np (up to 200k) or some of my items (currently on page 7 of 83 trying to document everything to put up in the Advertisement thread).

I will probably take a nap shortly but will hopefully be on around 9pm NST.

I have done only 4, so I need to continue... but I like this event!!!

I think it`s better to wait to buy the items, so I will try nearly midnight :P I hope for a lucky punch!

I need one; what are you asking for it???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's free, just let me know if you still need it.

Music box going for 500k on the neoboards? The coincidence wasn't even this bad. From what I remember the most anything inflated to was 99k- not unbuyable. I hate to be a complainer but I don't think the inflation is fair /:

I doubt I'm gonna make the requirement at this rate. Whats next- 1 mil for a poisonous jelly tomorrow? :|

Justina, you're not a complainer, you are speaking the truth and it's what most of us are thinking. The only consolation is that there's a chance of making a profit from all this madness.

EDIT: 4:07am NST and the Desert Arrow Launcher is no longer UB. Lowest price right now 78k.

I'm actually kind of depressed because I'm not sure I'll be able to do my remaining four with the trends...

I really, honestly feel like TNT dropped the ball on this. Unless it was always meant for it to be mainly for the 'upper class' neopians.

I'm actually kind of depressed because I'm not sure I'll be able to do my remaining four with the trends...

I really, honestly feel like TNT dropped the ball on this. Unless it was always meant for it to be mainly for the 'upper class' neopians.

Ditto. I've done 4/8, but the trends are absolutely crazy. I refuse to shell out such obscene amounts of NPs for something. I thought they were trying to clean out their servers for commonly hoarded items? 3/5 aren't common things from Dailies.

It's counter-intuitive, but how is this helping the hoarding problem when it's exactly this type of potential event that creates hoarding? I'm afraid of ever getting rid of anything now after the Coincidence and Charity Corner. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm beginning to suspect this event was meant to be like this. After the Coincidence, this can't be simply a mistake/poor judgement.

I can't really think of a good reason why they'd do this (other than sadism, lol), but I can't shake off this feeling either.

Ditto. I've done 4/8, but the trends are absolutely crazy. I refuse to shell out such obscene amounts of NPs for something. I thought they were trying to clean out their servers for commonly hoarded items? 3/5 aren't common things from Dailies.

It's counter-intuitive, but how is this helping the hoarding problem when it's exactly this type of potential event that creates hoarding? I'm afraid of ever getting rid of anything now after the Coincidence and Charity Corner. :shiftyeyes_anim:

The only way an even could free up items if it encouraged you to get rid as many items you don't want and have no other use for and then you get rewards for discarding a certain amount. Also I agree with not wanting to buy the items even though I haven't finished the first one,whats the point of doing something and just quitting when the prices get too high. There isn't very much of anything good to say about this event.

That's the only reason I've been selling toys at the inflated rate. I have been hoping that the funds I made off of that would help with offsetting the costs of doing the event itself. I hope that people stop participating after they get 8 successful completions so that there is less demand, but I know that's not very likely at all. I've completed 6 days so far, and only plan on doing the required two more unless there's a prize I can't live without. Even then, I might just buy the prize instead of the tag items.

Deboratibi, I was just about to post the same thing!!!! Oh, what a relief, I think TNT took pity on us after yesterday's preposterous prices!

Only one more tag, then I'm out!! Yippee! :santa:

TNT slapped inflators on the face hahahahaha

i was so worried because i had to leave for work at 9AM today -11pmNST- so i missed the midnight switch to the new tag .. but i just came back to an easy event .. my small regret is i rushed to play pick your own and paid 400np while both items are going for 10np each on the wiz , oh well :D