I got the avy!!!! It`s realy lovely :3

and today I had everything in the sb :D

Today's items are:

Scorched Grackle-Stuffed Turkey

Corn Bread

Raw Potato

Organic Korbat Pumpkins

Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake

The Bread is about 20k, Cake is 50k. Not sure what the reward is, as I don't have the bread and cake. Too expensive.

Yikes! I managed to get the things I need for in the region of 20k! *relieved*

I got the avatar! Wahoooooo!

All I have to do now, is to get to 100 toy donation times and I'm 100% over this!

I had the Corn Bread in my SDB. I already have the avatar, so I would be happy to send it over to another person. Just let me know quickly please. c:

(I also have the cake if you need it. I think those are the only two items that are getting a bit expensive?)

ahhhhh when i think about all those bundt cakes i discarded ... my petpets love bringing me those from grave danger .. if i had kept only one hehe

anyway i dont like today's prize so i guess i wont do it .. unless prices went down like , much more than now ..

Bought all items - three for less than 1k, and I paid 20k for the cake, and 1k for the Korbat Pumpkins. Bought it all at like, 10 minutes past midnight NST.

I heard you can get the corn bread from BD, central arena! So that's worth a try :)

Yay! I did it! I'm SO happy I'm done, whew!!

Something Has Happened! charitycorner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

despite all the things inflating, this is a GREAT time to polish off anything you need for a gallery thats r99 or lower, since most things are deflating pretty hard from the charity drive :) ive gotten all sorts of my gallery items today, if a couple trade offers are accepted i will pretty much be done with my peophin portion of the gallery.

Scorched Grackle-Stuffed Turkey

is almost UB now ... why ?!!!!!! they were going for 400NP for the past hours ...

This worries me. I've got to do it for everyday that's left in order to get the avatar (I didn't realised there was going to be one so I hadn't done any of them). It'll be OK until Monday because midnight NST is 8am here and, as I've been off work all week, I've been able to get the items before they get too expensive.

But for next week, I can't get on neopets until this time (11am NST) so it's going to get so expensive :( Hopefully, like the past three days, I'll have most of the things in my SDB.

i really want to know who sits in the dark underground bunker in front of a computer , stroking their cat's fur , and going "lets jack up the price of this item ... mwahahahahahaha"