New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

Just went online and I don't know how those items went UB before, but they are all on the SW for (relatively) reasonable prices. Here are the prices I got them for:

Rock garden: 2.5k

Ink frame: 32k (there was one at 25k but was too slow)

Cave foreground: 1k

The other two I already had in my sdb.

4 more days to go for me. Hope this keeps up.

I found an ink frame for 37,500 but when I went to buy it, it was gone. So I did the SW search again and found someone with something like 40 (?) for just over 34k. Another tag complete!

like others, when I get my last tag, I'm out.

Wow I had a couple of the items already in my SDB. Just need 3 more days. (it would have been 2 if I hadn't gotten randomly sick/depressed yesterday). No extras unfortunately but luckily everything but the Shenkuu garden is under 100np. Not sure about the frame cause I had one in my SDB. lol

Something Has Happened! charitycorner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm free! I'm glad I put at least one of all of my wearables in my closet. I can re-buy them later when they drop back down in price. Now I don't have to worry about this anymore! I'll still donate any toys I get from dailies though.

I have to steal the Ink Frame and Bone Vault from my poor Halloween Uni, but I promised him I will get them back later. Today will make 5/8 for me, so just 3 more. Hope this keeps up! Also, I have an extra Shenkuu Rock Garden if anyone needs (just have to take it away from my Nimmo, haha).

Been in a car for the past 8 hours, travelling with my family (including our dog, Franky, of course :laughingsmiley: ) from Athens towards the northern border of Greece, where my grandparents live, so we can spend Christmas there! The trip was not too tiring, but I was so anxious about today's tag!

I'm relieved to see that my eighth tag is easy and relatively affordable!!!!! Scary Ink Frame is the most expensive item I have to buy, but at 12k, it doesn't seem that expensive at all!!!! :P

Great way to end my participation, especially on Christmas Eve!!!

So happy!!! :laughingsmiley:

:santa: I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great time with loved ones and relatives!!!

I have to steal the Ink Frame and Bone Vault from my poor Halloween Uni, but I promised him I will get them back later. Today will make 5/8 for me, so just 3 more. Hope this keeps up! Also, I have an extra Shenkuu Rock Garden if anyone needs (just have to take it away from my Nimmo, haha).

I too, have three more to go! I really want that avie! :)

EDIT: I have TWO more to go, Woot!!!

Thankful that this day's one is also afforable. :D I only needed the Shenkuu Rock Garden.

I have the following extras, and if you need them, I would be happy to send them over. Just let me know. c:

- Bone Vault Background

- Cave Foreground

- Courgette Field Background

http://www.tumblr.com/search/the+charity+corner

Have y'all seen that page? LOL :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: Most hilarious Charity Corner page EVER! Check it out if you're up for a laugh!

It's constantly changing cause of tumblr tho (it's not so much a page as a search results like google) it might be better to look at the cleaner tagged page.

I haven't been tagging my own frustrations with the event cause I hate clogging tags. lmao

I bought 3 items for today. Just 1 more for the avy :)

Whoever is praying for snow, please stop and instead pray that the next few days are a slamdunk for those of us who don't have the avatar yet. :P

Thankful that this day's one is also afforable. :D I only needed the Shenkuu Rock Garden.

I have the following extras, and if you need them, I would be happy to send them over. Just let me know. c:

- Bone Vault Background

- Cave Foreground

- Courgette Field Background

Lia, do you still need the SRG? I have 4 of them sitting in my SDB right now...

(If anyone wants one, NM me!)

Christmas time!

Butterfish

Transparifish

Treasure Map Negg

Giant Giant Squid

Titanic Giant Squid

Reward:

gif_sais_giantpearlorn.gif

Giant Pearl Ornament

The treasure map negg is slowly starting to rise. The cheapest is around ~400 now.

Also:

0fe9ccdb6f9c09114d299a779d35b58b.png

Hooray!

I stayed up very late to complete this, before everyone comes over tomorrow morning!

WooHoo, I had everything in my SDB!

:happydance:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I just needed the Transparifish and Butterfish, which cost me about 820NP so I am really happy! :D

Something Has Happened! charitycorner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES! Officially done with this event. Good luck with the rest of the days, everyone! <3