New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

It's for 2 million NP, which is lower than the TP by at least half a mil.

Hopefully today's items will be easier to get so I can be more on track for the prize. Just need 7 more days (including this one). lol

2 down - 6 to go

i had all the items in my SDB :D

guys you can get all those items from fighting the Koi in the BD .. & the Mara Apple is from Apple Bobbing

Very Generous!

You figured out just what the Neopian needed and donated it in record time. Granny Hopbobbin would like to give you a little present in return for your kindness.

Long Lost Kazoofish
^ yaaaay i can add this to my music gallery

Managed today with no fuss no muss. I went ahead and bought the items aside from the Maraquan Grackle Bug which I had in my SDB. Each item was under 100np. Completed two tags so far~

Super grateful about the cut to 8 tags needed. It makes me feel like I can probably do it XD

If anyone has an extra Maraquan Apple lying around I'd appreciate it. If you have a wishlist I'll get you something from it, or something else in return. Please PM me here please if you can help. Good luck everyone! :)

Edit: Seems I've managed to get my hands on one! Good luck to everyone needing one and don't forget to go yell at Bart and see if he'll give you one. :D

I don't have any of the items, of course, I had them before, but just donated them... And now the prices are going up again... I'll try battling the Koi Warriow but if anybody has a spare item and is willing to send me, I'l be extremely grateful...

Only Maraquan Apple left to find :(

Thanks to a very generous Neopian I got the apple too. Thank you again!

OMG the lag is unbearable!!! But expected, since the servers must be overloaded now! Even game scores fail to be sent! :whaa:

Anyway didn't really manage to get everything extremely cheaply, but compared to yesterday's costs, yeah it was pretty decent!

I got everything just before SSW threw me out.

I'm not very sure though that the best strategy is to try and grab the items as soon as the Request is released (slightly after 12am). Won't the prices drop if I were to wait until almost the end of the day (slightly before 11pm)? Any opinions?

The items have already quickly inflated. :| Gotta hurry I guess. If anyone has an apple pls let me know. I'll pay like 100k or something. Thank you to the person who sent me one, very much appreciated! (Not sure if you wanted me to mention you in the post or not)

Wow, the feeding frenzy at midnight NST drove prices insane, and they've stabilized much lower today. I think it's better not to buy at midnight unless TNT asks for another rare/special item (like the pencil cases) and you've got a fast connection. Waiting until close to end of day could be a good strategy. If you have a lot of junk in your SDB, pricing at midnight could make you more NP from the speculators (I made 250k selling 5 maraquan bed time stories; I'll be selling the rest at like 99 NP apiece...).

I have 4 Mara apple trades. They're buyable on the SW, but some people are having trouble getting them there because of the lag. So here are the trades; just offer what they're going for on the SW (mention that you're from TDN, and I'll give you priority):

EDIT: All gone for now. Someone on the Neoboards is frequently updating SSW prices, so you can hopefully find a cheaper one there (they're typically running 85-90k as cheapest, with occasional dips below that). I may have one more to sell later today (saving for a friend; will find out after work if she needs it -- she probably doesn't, but since she helped me with the pencil case yesterday, I'm holding it just in case prices do something weird).

Definitely not going to be buying items first thing after 12am again.... I lost a good amount of hard-earned NPs today. :sad02: I also got that random event with those darn thieving Mutant Kadoaties....stole 1000+ NP....

Mais c'est la vie

Wow, the feeding frenzy at midnight NST drove prices insane, and they've stabilized much lower today. I think it's better not to buy at midnight unless TNT asks for another rare/special item (like the pencil cases) and you've got a fast connection. Waiting until close to end of day could be a good strategy. If you have a lot of junk in your SDB, pricing at midnight could make you more NP from the speculators (I made 250k selling 5 maraquan bed time stories; I'll be selling the rest at like 99 NP apiece...).

I have 4 Mara apple trades. They're buyable on the SW, but some people are having trouble getting them there because of the lag. So here are the trades; just offer what they're going for on the SW (mention that you're from TDN, and I'll give you priority):

EDIT: All gone for now. Someone on the Neoboards is frequently updating SSW prices, so you can hopefully find a cheaper one there (they're typically running 85-90k as cheapest, with occasional dips below that). I may have one more to sell later today (saving for a friend; will find out after work if she needs it -- she probably doesn't, but since she helped me with the pencil case yesterday, I'm holding it just in case prices do something weird).

Fast connection has nothing to do with anything when it's on Neopets' side of things. I have a pretty fast connection and I age 80 years trying to get anything to load.

Tho I will probably wait to do the adopt a neopian until around noon my time, since that seems to be the slow time (since I don't go to school or work like a lot of people do).

It looks like the price of a Maraquan Apple is starting to drop. I saw a thread about it going down to 30k now. I'm ready to buy, if only the Shop Wiz and shops wouldn't lag so bad. :|

It's been like that for maaaany hours now. I've been looking it up in SSW every once in a while and 30-40k was everywhere.

It can be found for ~55k. Do you want me to link?

EDIT: Sorry I just wanted to help. You can delete the post now if you want, it's useless.
This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.