Which dailies do you do?

Duma

I was wondering which dailies everybody did and why?

These are the ones I do and why:

• Free Jelly: Free food. Always nice to eat or to sell (or discard lately for the rubbish avatar)
  • Free omelette: same reason as the jelly, but I don't discard these, since they sell for at least 10NP
  • Bank interest: Free NP. Makes sense.
  • Altador Prizes: I still hope some new prizes will come one day, for now, discard for rubbish avatar.
  • Apple Bobbing: had some nice prizes already, so I keep on bobbing.
  • Shop till: well, yeah doesn't really need explanation.
  • Weltrude's ToyChest: gives out free NP or some cute items (Pinixy Keyring is my favorite!)
  • The wheel of Mediocrity: why? Good question. I guess it still gives some NP, I gain more then I loose.
  • The wheel of Excitement: AVATAR!
  • Wheel of Slime: free NP
  • Tiki Tack Tombola: Hoping for good prizes
  • The Shop of Offers: Free NP
  • Deserted Tomb: AVATAR!
  • The Wheel of Knowledge: AVATAR!
  • Fruit Machine: free stuff.
  • Wise old king: free books sometimes. Its fast, I just click: Never Trust and that's it. (how depressing...)
  • Turmaculus: well, when he's a sleep, but I try everyday so its a daily.
  • Coltzan's Shrine: free stuff, hoping for BD stats to help my training.
  • Buried Treasure: AVATAR!
  • The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity: already have the avatar, but I don't want a plushie to be lonely. (gives free toys/np/items)
  • Qasalan Expellibox: I hope to get free NC one day
  • Healing Springs: I don't know why really, since you can go every 30 minutes, it's just on my dailies list.
  • Mysterious Symol Hole: I hope to get some items out off it, then see what I do with them.
  • The Laboratory: my BD pet needs to become a robot Kacheek, but It's also a nice way to get all the avatar pets, eventually.
  • Edna's Quest: AVATAR... as soon as I have it I will NEVER do it again!
  • Faerie caverns: I hope to get the Patamoose one day.
  • Anchor Management: free stuff
  • Forgotten Shore: Free stuff that could be expensive! Had a draik egg before.
  • Daily Puzzle: NP and sometimes an item
  • Mysterious Negg Cave: the items aren't worth it, but I like the sudoku like puzzle.
  • Mystery Island Training School: is also daily since my training takes 24hours/session.
  • Battledome: I do some battles daily. Free codestones for my training.

When I have more NP I might add The Wheel of Extravagance until I have the avatar.

So, how about you guys (and girls), are there other dailies you do? If so, why? Do you have different reasons? Share, share, share!

I do any and all of the dailies that will reliably give me NP or items, or might give me an avatar. Even some of the things that seem useless, like getting a prize from King Altador--he gives junk that I can hoard to try for the Rubbish avatar sometime.

I don't think I've ever seen Weltrude's ToyChest... Where is that one?

I usually do the ones that I still need the avatar for, so Wise Old King, Deserted Tomb, tdmbgpop, Forgotten Shore, Turmaculus, Snowager, and Buried Treasure.

Other ones I do either give out decent prizes once in a while, give me profit, or because I just do them out of habit:

• Bank interest
  • Mysterious Negg Cave
  • Wheel of Mediocrity
  • Wheel of Slime
  • Tombola
  • Fruit Machine
  • Coltzan's Shrine
  • Fishing
  • Daily Puzzle
  • Battledome
  • Lab Ray
  • Stock Market
  • Food Club

Ones I don't like doing are Apple Bobbing and Qasalan Expellibox because they can give my pet diseases and I hate it when my pet can't fight because of that. I also don't spin the Wheel of Excitement because I don't find it to be profitable and I already have that avatar.

High Priority:

• Stock Market
  • Mystery Island Training School

Medium-High Priority:

• Food Club
  • Wheel of Mediocrity
  • Battledome
  • Bank Interest
  • Forgotten Shore
  • Fruit Machine
  • Qasalan Expellibox
  • The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity
  • Tombola
  • Weltrude's Toy Chest
  • Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

Medium Priority:

• Anchor Management
  • Apple Bobbing
  • Coltzan's Shrine
  • Deserted Tomb
  • Giant Jelly
  • Giant Omelette
  • Healing Springs
  • Meteor
  • Moltara Quarry
  • Rich Slorg
  • Symol Hole

Low Priority:

• Daily Puzzle
  • Faerie Crossword
  • Igloo Garage Sale
  • Almost Abandoned Attic
  • Turdle Racing
  • Faerie Caverns

I use JubbyJubJack's petpage as my list to do the following,

• bank interest
  • weltrude's toy chest (can give a good chunk of NP at times)
  • rich slorg (reliable 50-100np for one click)
  • blue grundo (need avatar)
  • apple bobbing (need avatar)
  • tombola (can give codestones)
  • fruit machine (keep hoping for a PB)
  • coltzan's shrine (can give stat increases or dubloons)
  • geraptiku tomb (can give codestones)
  • symol hole (need avatar)
  • anchor management (for the dubloons)
  • forgotten shore (still hoping for a PDE & nice amounts of NP now and then)
  • wheel of knowledge (need avatar)
  • neggbreaker (sometimes, in hopes of an ultimate icy negg)
  • BD
  • training (for the next 4 days it's a daily, until I can go down from 24hrs to 6hrs a session)

I'll also fish just for the sake of increasing my pet's fishing level, not for any of the 'prizes' - but since you can do that more than once a day, I don't really consider it a daily - same as Expellibox & Wheel of Slime

I do the following dailies for their avatars:

Buried Treasure

Wheel of Knowledge

Deserted Tomb

Discarded Magical Blue Grundo

Snowager

Wheel of Extravagance (roughly once a week)

I do other dailies on a whim mostly, but I do always check Coltzan's Shrine, Forgotten Shore, Fishing, and Mysterious Negg Cave (like Duma, I enjoy the puzzles)

I'll also fish just for the sake of increasing my pet's fishing level, not for any of the 'prizes' - but since you can do that more than once a day, I don't really consider it a daily - same as Expellibox & Wheel of Slime

Occasionally I will fish as well but since I don't do it every day I don't consider it a daily. I just do it when I think of it. Its a bit the same for the Snowager. I only go there when I see he is a sleep. But since I just open the daily neopets dailies page I can see it when he is a sleep. I should keep a better eye for it though, since I still need the avatar too. I don't know why I don't do it the same way for Turmy... He has a notice too. Expellibox and Wheel of Slime is a daily for me since I only do them once a day.

• Bank Interest
  • Food Club & Stock Market
  • Ninja School
  • Battledome
  • Lab Ray
  • Buried Treasure
  • tdmbgpop
  • Wishing Well (when I remember to)

I don't spend a lot of time on Neo anymore, so I listed what I usually try to do when I'm on a rush, in order of priority. I sometimes forget to zap my pets, but don't forget to do battles in the BD, haha.

Occasionally I will fish as well but since I don't do it every day I don't consider it a daily. I just do it when I think of it. Its a bit the same for the Snowager. I only go there when I see he is a sleep. But since I just open the daily neopets dailies page I can see it when he is a sleep. I should keep a better eye for it though, since I still need the avatar too. I don't know why I don't do it the same way for Turmy... He has a notice too. Expellibox and Wheel of Slime is a daily for me since I only do them once a day.

Turmy only has a notice when somebody posts on the Turmy thread or somebody on TDN notices.. It's not automatic, so it's not up every day. The best way to do it if you want to visit him every day is to look at Brownhownd's petpage--purplebin predicts and posts Turmy times every day. http://www.neopets.com/~brownhownd

I was wondering which dailies everybody did and why?

These are the ones I do and why:

• Free Jelly: Free food. Always nice to eat or to sell (or discard lately for the rubbish avatar)
  • Free omelette: same reason as the jelly, but I don't discard these, since they sell for at least 10NP
  • Bank interest: Free NP. Makes sense.
  • Altador Prizes: I still hope some new prizes will come one day, for now, discard for rubbish avatar.
  • Apple Bobbing: had some nice prizes already, so I keep on bobbing.
  • Shop till: well, yeah doesn't really need explanation.
  • Weltrude's ToyChest: gives out free NP or some cute items (Pinixy Keyring is my favorite!)
  • The wheel of Mediocrity: why? Good question. I guess it still gives some NP, I gain more then I loose.
  • The wheel of Excitement: AVATAR!
  • Wheel of Slime: free NP
  • Tiki Tack Tombola: Hoping for good prizes
  • The Shop of Offers: Free NP
  • Deserted Tomb: AVATAR!
  • The Wheel of Knowledge: AVATAR!
  • Fruit Machine: free stuff.
  • Wise old king: free books sometimes. Its fast, I just click: Never Trust and that's it. (how depressing...)
  • Turmaculus: well, when he's a sleep, but I try everyday so its a daily.
  • Coltzan's Shrine: free stuff, hoping for BD stats to help my training.
  • Buried Treasure: AVATAR!
  • The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity: already have the avatar, but I don't want a plushie to be lonely. (gives free toys/np/items)
  • Qasalan Expellibox: I hope to get free NC one day
  • Healing Springs: I don't know why really, since you can go every 30 minutes, it's just on my dailies list.
  • Mysterious Symol Hole: I hope to get some items out off it, then see what I do with them.
  • The Laboratory: my BD pet needs to become a robot Kacheek, but It's also a nice way to get all the avatar pets, eventually.
  • Edna's Quest: AVATAR... as soon as I have it I will NEVER do it again!
  • Faerie caverns: I hope to get the Patamoose one day.
  • Anchor Management: free stuff
  • Forgotten Shore: Free stuff that could be expensive! Had a draik egg before.
  • Daily Puzzle: NP and sometimes an item
  • Mysterious Negg Cave: the items aren't worth it, but I like the sudoku like puzzle.
  • Mystery Island Training School: is also daily since my training takes 24hours/session.
  • Battledome: I do some battles daily. Free codestones for my training.

When I have more NP I might add The Wheel of Extravagance until I have the avatar.

So, how about you guys (and girls), are there other dailies you do? If so, why? Do you have different reasons? Share, share, share!

I do all of these apart from apple bobbing because it kept making my pet ill

I also do the coconut shy daily in the hope of getting the avatar and the island mystic for the same reason

I do a decent amount:

- Free Jelly

- Free Omelette

- Bank Interest

- Shop Till

- Stocks

- Pet Pet Park

- Movie Central

- Apple Bobbing

- Mysterious Negg Cave

- Anchor Management

- Wheel of Knowledge

- Wheel of Slime

- Tombola

- Snowager (when I can catch it)

- Deserted Tomb

- Fruit Machine

- Coltzans Shrine

- Qasalan Expellibox

- Potato Counter

- Forgotten Shore

- Healing Springs

- Daily Puzzle

- Turmaculus when I see he's around

• 2 weeks later...

Dailies...I don't do many cause I often get bored of getting nothing, but there are a few I do regardless:

Bank Interest - self-explanitory

Shop Till - same reasons

Battledome - quick NP and faeries and codestones.

TDBMGPOP - to give him company, and because you never know what he might do - feed your pet, give you a free toy, NP, or even increase your pet's intelligence! (I think that happened with my Gelert once). Already have the avatar but I still go.

Healing Springs - Self explanatory, but I usually just go there to buy Dewberry Revivers. More reliable than trying to get Marina to restore my battle pet's HP.

Kass Basher - Quick 3000 NP

Fashion Fever - Quick 900 NP

Wheel of Slime - NP

Fishing - Only with my Gelert as my active, and only once in a while. He's no where NEAR the experience to get the Titanic Giant Squid or avatar, but I do have hopes we'll catch something edible. Free food is always good.

Deserted Tomb - Only sometimes. Don't even know why I still go there when you don't get much treasure even when you find treasure.

Faerie Caverns - MUST HAVE THE BACKGROUND!

Forgotten shore - Free junk and NP

Anchor Management - Free junk and NP

Daily Puzzle and Crossword - NP

I avoid some dailes such as Apple Bobbing, Wheel of Excitement, and Snowager because they can make your pet sick or knock out the HP of ALL YOUR PETS AT ONCE. I don't really care that they give out avatars, I'm scared of risking it. I may be brave enough to do it one day however.

The Giant Omelette and Jelly are ALWAYS out whenever I visit. So I gave up and just buy em since they sell for cheap anyway (I'm tempted to collect them too XD)

And you may also notice the Lab Ray is missing from my dailes. I don't really have any Lab Rats, even though I probably should (Azarale sure seems interested, but I don't want him near that thing). It traumatizes Neopets and gives em PTSD. (or so it implies!) Not my idea of fun.

I do:

Qasalan Expellibox

Coltzan's Shrine

Turdle Racing

Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

Fruit Machine

Anchor Management

Lab Ray

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

Tombola

Lunar Temple

Wheel of Knowledge

Deserted Tomb

Forgotten Shore

Bank Interest

Stock Market

Coconut Shy

Mysterious Negg Cave

and occasionally Food Club

Some for avs, some for cool random winnings, some (like turdles and stock market) for neopoints. Fun!

The Giant Omelette and Jelly are ALWAYS out whenever I visit. So I gave up and just buy em since they sell for cheap anyway (I'm tempted to collect them too XD)

Oh I used to collect omelets and jellies! I think I must have had over 600, I just discarded 1024 items today hoping to get the rubbish av. No luck :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I do all the free ones for sure, I never get much of anything but the odd 1000 nps here and there or the dubloons, it's free stuff so it is nice. I do stay away from the ones that cost money tho, i never win enough for it to be profitable.

I did get a few of the wheel avatars so that is nice, eventually I'll get around to getting to the other ones, but for now I would rather save all the neopoints I make to get nice pets back.

• 3 weeks later...

I never get the free food dailies because my inventory will overflow someday. I pick the ones where it has something to do with np or battle stats (even the fishing). More or less the dailies a normal person do. But I never gamble (never worth it for me except scratchcards. just a bit of scratchcards.).

I do the dailies that deal with NP (shop till, bank interest, stock market) and I also visit the secret lab every day.

Occasionally I will visit one of the other dailies, but most of the ones I do, I do just because I am trying for the avatar:

--Deserted Tomb

--Forgotten Shore

--TDMBGPOP

--Wise Old King

--Wheel of Knowledge

--Buried Treasure

--Snowager

--Underwater Fishing

Since the only reason I bother with these is for the avatar, once I get the avatars I will likely not do them anymore. :D

I do most of the basic ones, although I don't do the tomb or the wheels anymore because the payout doesn't outweigh the fallout. My favourites are:

Qasalan: b/c I've gotten NC a couple of times from it :)

Koltzan's Shrine: b/c I like the dubloons and stat boosts it gives out sometimes

Fishing: I don't know...just cause, I guess

Secret Laboratory Map: b/c I enjoy the suspense of what could happen to my pet next?!

Petpet Laboratory Map: not as good as SLM but still the same reason

Forgotten Shore: b/c it gives me lots of NPs :D

Igloo Garage Sale: b/c I've gotten some great deals and you can get items for neohome that you can't get anywhere else (wall paint and tiles)

• 4 weeks later...

I used to try and do all of them, but I just didn't feel like it was worth it after a while. Now I do:

- Jelly (free food)

- Omelette (free food)

- Money Tree (just to check- sometimes there's decent stuff, more often there's not)

- Shop of Offers

- Petpet Park (even though it's the same stuff over and over)

- Monthly freebies (obvs not daily)

- Apple Bobbing

- Anchor Management

- Mysterious Negg Cave

- Tombola

- Snowager (more than once a day, if I time it right)

(sometimes the meteor, sometimes not)

- TDMBGPOP

- Qasalan Expellibox

- Forgotten Shore

- Healing Springs if the Snowager went poorly

Bank Intrest: obvious reasons

Stock Market: also obvious

Lab Ray: x2 c-c-combo

Petpet lab ray: I p much only do this one because I have it

Fruit Machine: I rarely get anything good but nps and the occasional fruit's enough to keep me coming back

Coltzan's shrine: for the dubloons!

Tombola: for the codestones!

Grundo plushie: I usually get some nps + for the avatar

Anchor Management: I'm... not actually sure why I do this one

Forgotten shore: some nps are always welcome

Expellibox: there's always the small chance I'll get neocash right?

Mysterious Negg Cave: this one, I actually genuinely enjoy doing!

Apple bobbing: for the avatar, then I'm never doing it again

Wheel of Excitement/Monotony/Knowledge: for the avatars

Buried Treasure: for the avatar

Coconut Shy: this one is awesome!

Snowager, Tummy: for the avatars