Which dailies do you do?

Duma

Fruit Machine: I rarely get anything good but nps and the occasional fruit's enough to keep me coming back

I stopped doing the Fruit Machine for a while, then decided to the other day on a whim. 250 np and a tchea fruit, and another 50 np yesterday, so now it's back on my list. I forgot about interest, too, and then I'd deposit or withdraw right as I remembered. Grrr.

I stopped doing the Fruit Machine for a while, then decided to the other day on a whim. 250 np and a tchea fruit, and another 50 np yesterday, so now it's back on my list. I forgot about interest, too, and then I'd deposit or withdraw right as I remembered. Grrr.

I got a faerie paint brush from there once (on my birthday, no less!), which means that I've probably used up my reserve of luck, but I remain ever hopeful that it will happen again.

I got a faerie paint brush from there once (on my birthday, no less!), which means that I've probably used up my reserve of luck, but I remain ever hopeful that it will happen again.

No way!! Happy birthday to you!! Haha I've heard that some of the events like that increase in likelihood on your birthday, but I don't know if that's true or not. I still have yet to acquire a paintbrush in all my years...

• 2 weeks later...

I do most that were mentioned but I don't do games cause those require a lot of time. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I do almost all the dailies. I only spin dailie the wheel of excitement and the wheel of knowledge for the avatars. I also grab junk from the money tree and such to get the rubbish avie.

That's what I do too. A big you're welcome to all the newer Neopians trying to get things from the money tree. We're getting rid of the junk for you! haha

• 2 weeks later...

My Dailies (in order of first to last)

Collections:

Bank Interest, Shop Till

BattleDome:

Jetsam Ace on low difficulty for nerkmids & codestones with minimal time/effort.

Employment Agency:

Jobs with base payouts of over 5,000 np. Only spend half of the base payout to do the job.

Normal Dailies:

Coltzan, TDMBGPoP, Forgotten Shore, Anchor Mgmt, Daily Puzzle, Grave Danger, Apple Bobbing, Weltrude, Fruit Machine, Council Chamber, Fishing, Expellibox, Faerie Caverns, Negg Cave, Deserted Tomb, Healing Springs.

Avoid the neopoint sinks like wheels & scratchcards.

Restock:

Stock and Price whatever I get from all of the above.

Small Games:

Wheel of Slime, Rich Slorg, Fashion Fever, Adver Video, Big Time Rush, Catch the Petpet, Petpet Pair Up.

Large Games:

Crisis Courier, Mop N Bop, Petpet Plunge, Snot Splatter, Sutek's Tomb, Spellseeker, Math's Nightmare, Imperial Exam

Notes

• Everything up to the "Small Games" take me about 30 minutes. The "Large Games" take me an hour.
  • I get at least 50K a day, up to 200K, or more!
  • Profit can be increased via a Games Fortune Cookie (activate at Noon nst to have it for two days), Featured Game tickets, plus Premium Lucky Charm bonuses, AND have it all going during the two times a year you can send 5 scores per game.
  • When visiting the Faerie Caverns, look at the screen and find the brightest yellow "sparkle" beneath the left or right cave. Just follow it. More often than not, you find the treasure doing that!
  • Time your "Normal" dailies. I've noticed that there is a time window, morning and evening, when I get all the dubloons, nps, good stuff. My window is 9:30-10 NST, but it might be different for each person. There are also precise minute:second digits to click your dailies on. Experiment with minute:second combinations in increments of 5, 10, 15. This second part works well even if you don't know your "window".

I should probably just make a petpage with all this stuff, but I'm too lazy.