What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got my 250th avatar thanks to a lend from the ALP:

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got a random event on the same page, but luckily they didn't steal the plushie!!! I can totally spare 733 NP.

A Ghost takes 733 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!

(250 avvies and I still use custard.gif on the neoboards which was one of the easiest to get, but I like the colors)

Finally, finally, finally!!!

mathsbabaa.gif

(I also got Kasuki Lu yesterday, but that's not as exciting. And I went for Castle Escape, but no luck on that one. By the end of the day I was like 66.)

falling down the lag hole. Yay :happydance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't know if this qualify as achievement, but I just realize I got the high roller and brightwheel avatar sometime ago. Not sure when, since I don't ever remember seeing the wheels went to that spots. But it happened sometimes after the kad avatar I got 6 months ago and edna I got one month ago, which means I probably lose millions rolling the wheels when I already don't need to. And the only reason I know is because I notice my avatar count on neopets and thedailyneopets are different.

Now I can say goodbye to the wheels.

Well I didn't get the Escape from Meridell Castle avatar on the first, but I got a lucky 100 point block and now I've got both Maths Nightmare and Castle Escape!! I don't have to worry about high score tables for a long while now ~~

I was on a trophy spot for Hannah and the Kreludor caves last night, but I didn't get the avatar today, though I'm still egible for the trophy too... Hope I'll still get it?!

Avatar? Kreludor Caves doesn't have an avatar, only Pirate Caves does Oo

Opened some of my old halloween trick or treat bags and got one of the backgrounds from 2010 worth at least 100k. :D

Also some of them had the most items you can get in a bag which was nice.

Back to diving into my SDB and figuring out what I want to sell and what I might want to keep. Page 34... only 51 more pages to go (I have 85 pages sobs).

Didn't manage a new trophy for reset yet. But I'm still waiting on my score for Lost City Lanes to be reviewed, and if my score holds out I'll get a trophy for that *crosses fingers*

However! I did manage to upgrade my Hannah Pirate Caves, Gourmet Club Bowls, and Hannah Kreludor Caves trophies up to silver instead of bronze. Once TNT is back in the office tomorrow I'm hoping score reviews will pick up, and then I'll take the time to get my Kreludor Caves trophy up to gold.

I beat the four faeries in Balthazar's Grove in NeoQuest 2!!!! I was getting worried because I kept dying and was running out of regeneration potions from reviving dead party members. I ended up backtracking and selling most of my weapons and armor and starting the battle many times. But I finally got it!!!!

m4070x_7a6d7.gifm4071x_e05d3.gifm4072x_890f3.gifm4073x_65b18.gif

And here's what my fighters looked like at the end:

p1x3_1b45f.gifp2f3_4056e.gifp3f3_3b228.gifp4f3_87bfc.gif

You might notice that Rohane looks a little under the weather. But all is well because all four of them went up a level because of the experience points so Rohane was indeed revived.

This was by far the hardest fight so far in the game and even though there's no avatar for it, it feels like quite the achievement.

OMG HOLY KAU MOTHER OF NEOPIA I'MTRYINGVERYHARDNOTTOSWEARRIGHTNOW

I'LL LET THE SCREENSHOT EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED:

242vfde.png

I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M SHAKING!

For those of you who don't know... This stamp is worth ~15mil NP. AND I GOT IT. IT IS IN MY POSSESSION.

Sorry, I'm freaking out real bad.

I am now in the 9mil range of NP once again thanks to selling some stuff in my shop. Still working on selling the other stuff but people keep undercutting me. >|

Got a few nice things from the battledome including one of the red codestones that I won't be using probably ever but dumped into my sdb for later selling.

Wow, just...WOW! Is this real?!?

Something Has Happened!

While out for a stroll, Bisbee66 looks down and finds 48,937 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
Yup, it's real! i just checked! :happydance: :dance: