Festival of Neggs is Back!

Emily

3 hours ago, 616.1314 said:

I've got another Charming Spring Background again today.

Do you want to exchange? 

Stamp of Spring Charm 1

45,000 NP

Charming Spring Background  

15,000 NP

sorry but the difference is now 30k

im sure you'll get a stamp soon

it's not so rare

idk why people are hiking up the price

@Granny63020 @ClockNotWork So sorry about your NC issues 😞 that sucks big time.

I don't know yet if I'll bother with the second mechanical negg; I was excited yesterday when I saw the thumbnail of the foreground, but not at all happy once I saw its animation. I'm not keen on the dress either, too reminiscent of an 80's sofa for me. 😅

image.png.41296f698f2995f81b4c974c8882c077.png

One of two for me again. I have the b/g but want the stamp, so I'm going to try the Charming one today. 🤞

Well well!

image.png.acbf4757f67d171de3ea478ed0b6e2a3.png

1 hour ago, Angeló said:
Stamp of Spring Charm 1

45,000 NP

Charming Spring Background  

15,000 NP

sorry but the difference is now 30k

im sure you'll get a stamp soon

it's not so rare

idk why people are hiking up the price

I see :0

It's okay never mind! ^_^

Sorry for not checking the price ><

All these people getting multiple combs... someone somewhere gettin' all judgey about Neopians' hair? 🤨 Hey, we're in lock-down, cut us some slack!

My choices today:

image.png.b2269734aa1133fed1887a0134fb20eb.png

I shall try for the satchel again today.

Meh.

image.png.1dbf67cae735d9482b5a290b35b3c557.png

On 4/10/2020 at 2:07 AM, hrtbrk said:

Right? I believe the art for the neocash portion is also new and I absolutely love it. Wish it was a desktop background.

drneggs_workbench_hub.png

Well now, a guy I recently started following on Instagram, who was a Neopets artist in the Nickelodean days and does adorable fan art for people, posted this in his stories earlier...

https://www.instagram.com/anthonyconleyart/?hl=en

image.png.ba28c62ff17c67751b63e6fa529b6213.png

This guy clearly has a lot of love for Neo, TNT follow him on Insta, and here he is doing art for the site again, with a new Neopets account - just 3 days old. I'm feeling good about this!

Not sure that it's particularly helpful sharing this! He might not have drawn the b/g too, I just find it cool that someone with previous strong ties to Neo is back doing (excellent) work for them. :D

On 4/15/2020 at 12:12 AM, Granny63020 said:

I found the least expensive ones on the SSW are going for 998 np's. Maybe you could put them in your shop?

I'll probably hold onto them for a while, see if they eventually become stamp type items and increase in price.
More likely they'll just gather dust in my SDB with all of the Advent Calendar junk I've hoarded over the years.

I finally got one of the books today though!

Woohoo!

I've been pretty lucky with thid event so far! :D

image.png.9254596658f509a35010d698602749b6.png

Ok, I managed to tone down the pinkness of the charming Negg b/g. but I think this one has me beat. 😅

image.png.8b60e3ec6ad5a6581d26379e2a8dd4b0.png

Gosh I wish the clues were even vaguely difficult, these seems to be growing more obvious as the event progresses. 😅 JS going back to its games for kids roots?

image.png.fe78c4428cfa156623691114032c36bd.png

Hmm! Seeing as I got the book from the Nature one yesterday, and @Angeló so kindly gifted me the satchel, I'm not sure which to pick!

Nature I think, going for the book to sell is always a good Neo-option!

Oh yeah! 😎

image.png.ac9f32a78ba9e07befde73132105a153.png

I wonder what's gonna be in the final mechanical negg! 😮

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

wonder what's gonna be in the final mechanical negg! 😮

I hope it is better than the last 2 and what's up with it not being up for sale yet. I just checked, still not there.

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I hope it is better than the last 2 and what's up with it not being up for sale yet. I just checked, still not there.

Yeah, surely mall items don't have to be released by hand or something... I'd have thought they'd have a release time/date set up for them. But maybe/clearly not? 🤷‍♀️ and seeing as TNT's all working from home now, potential for all kinds of hold-ups because of people's internet/machinery.

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Gosh I wish the clues were even vaguely difficult, these seems to be growing more obvious as the event progresses. 😅 JS going back to its games for kids roots?

Agreed! I feel like this year's clues are a lot easier comparing to previous years. :sad01_anim:

31 minutes ago, 616.1314 said:

Agreed! I feel like this year's clues are a lot easier comparing to previous years. :sad01_anim:

I'm a returning player, so this is my first Negg Hunt in awhile. 

(Made a new account to play on).

I took a look into previous clues, cause I had no idea what they were -- these years do seem a lot easier.

Ah! Today's clue is better, had me thinking they'd lost their minds and written one for pre-crash Faerieland. 😅

image.png.b8f7c29e73db35b0f024dcc996e6c41b.png

I'm going for the Charming one today with its two items that will rise in value, so let us see if it gives me a comb!

image.png.3b772e5a7ca9dfefdae777e5a2047b64.png👍

OH, nearly forgot about the mechanical negg. Got a "willow" tree from it yesterday. It's on the background item layer which means I can't hang my boho lounger from it, but it's pretty nice. The flowers on it are very random - someone crossbred a willow with an hibiscus by the look of it xD - but its drapiness makes it useful if you want to conceal part of a background to make it more useable for a particular look.

Today's item

image.png.bbc775c2309ebed3c08197366ac31039.png

Love the colour, withholding judgement about how it's going to look (she says) but the way the front goes up like that... I'm not hopeful.

🤦‍♀️

image.png.c3022f65658bc30744cfae0f01aadd8c.png

Full disclosure here, I KNEW it wasn't going to look good on a Kacheek, but you can see the willow's pretty nice!

Let's do a bit more modelling...

image.png.6c965f5fc7211ca8a32dba2f4f00d710.png Oh, hello! Sexy librarian vibe? I really like that! I especially like how there's no arguing with Cora's right ear!

Can Gen pull it off too...

image.png.f93aa822c90cc07fd1f3fab0d3e2d08a.png Looks pretty good on her too, but Cora's totally rocking it. These two's skintones work really well with the blue which is awesome.