Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! wings.gif The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals Resewn Shoyru Plushie

oh noo anything but the plushie xD....

Something has happened! 750neopoints.gif

Congratulations, evaeyal, you just found 750 Neopoints on the floor!!!

wew i always find 0-250 np, c:

Edited by evaeyal

Something has happened! moncer.gif The Monocerous roars 'Once I ate 16 Jub Jubs in a week!'

EDIT 5:17 PM, 13/09/2013:

Something has happened! pet_mortog.gif It's raining... Mortogs?

o_O

EDIT EDIT:

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead and suddenly its raining Neopoints! 2,569 NP to be exact! He must like you.

Yay! Haven't had any REs in a while. This was a nice change. :D

Edited by Duskitty the Flailure

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'You can now get a NeoBadge for your web site!'

Just like this one, it's a RE that isn't really exciting or funny or anything. I've seen it so many times and I still don't want a neobadge on my site :P

Something has happened! negg_super.gif You find a Super Icy Negg on the floor!

How nice :D why thank you Neopets c:

Something has happened! scorchio_green_happy.gif

A green scorchio flies past and says 'Hope you are having fun!'

well ty but idk u o_O

.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

err ..

Edited by evaeyal

Something has happened! travellibrary.gif You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Kikos Darkside!

Something has happened! nerk1.gifAn Alien Aisha gives you a Basic Golden Nerkmid!!!

Decided to use it instead of selling!

Something has happened! bronzescamander.gif A slimy scamander slithers over this page and hisses at you!

Hi to you too...

Something has happened! petpetlab_06.gif You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Edited by Duma

• 1 month later...

Lu Codestone today when I logged in, and now this which I have never seen before..

Something Has Happened! sparky.gif Coltzan's beloved pet, Sparky, has ascended. In honour of Sparky, Coltzan has presented you with a winged likeness of his beloved Petpet.

Something has happened! A Light Faerie Eye Shadow suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

This is the best thing I have ever gotten from a RE! *eyes sparkle* Aside from codestones of course. I am SO keeping this, I've wanted all the Faerie eyeshadows!!!

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'You can now get a NeoBadge for your web site!'

Something has happened! 50neopoints.gif Congratulations, striped_xweetok_5, you just found 50 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! alter.gif You hear mysterious chanting coming from far away!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Aisha Transmogrification Potion!!!

Well, that's worth a lot more than the NP I was taking out of my shop till!

ETA: You spot something shiny on the ground and pick it up. It's looks like a bead of some sort. Wonder what it's for....

And that was worth the 400 NP I wasted on the Faerie Caverns... Green Urapa Bead, valued at ~1 million NP. Hmm, I already have one green bead on my talisman (placed there when Lutari Island was still open, so they were cheaper), so placing another would give me 25% random game bonuses. Since I plan to play a lot more games this year (trying for avvies), I need to do some math. I think the bank interest would be worth more in the long run, but it's better to know by crunching the numbers.

... and I'm glad I did the math; the extra interest is only 274 NP per day, while the extra per-game bonus (for 1k NP games) is 150 NP, so I'd only need to get the boost on 2 games per day for it to be worth putting on my talisman. I find that's a fairly reasonable expectation just doing the quickest daily games, and it's even more during GMC/DD, so I went ahead and put it on my talisman.

Edited by siniri