Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

(Ugh I haven't gotten any useful REs in a while)

The word of the day is 'Mutant'!

Wow, not even a minute after posting that and I got this:

You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 1,230 NP from you!
RUDE. -.-"

Lawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map! petpetlab_03.gif
Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened....
Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"
"Here, have Aubergine Surprise," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.
Bank error in your favour. Collect 914 NP.
"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 5, 8, 14, 18, 25, 28. "I hope you win!"
A draik flies past overhead, he is headed to Mystery Island.

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Green Mynci (TCG) and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

Sweet!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 971 NP.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 948 NP.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,021 NP.

Chiapias says, "Ice Cream! Buy me some Ice Cream!"

A Shadow glides silently past, stealing all the joy from the world. Chiapias doesn't look very happy anymore...

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Raw Grubwich. Gross. grf_rawgrubwich.gif

A Blumaroo bounces past and says, "Never ever give out your password!"

A smug bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says, "I'm going to eat all your Neopets food when you aren't looking!!!"

The word of the day is 'Monocerous'!

The Ghost Lupe growls "BEWARE!!!"

Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Jetsam Wanderer Dress and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble. clo_brown_neo_jetsam_dress.gif

While out for a stroll, Chiapias looks down and finds 10,025 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Sweeet!!

Did you know my name is pronounced "sell-ee-uh"?
Clarence Chichester Coggeshale hands you this Neovian Lenny Gentleman Boots and tells you it would be a smashing addition to any ensemble.
Bank error in your favour. Collect 546 NP.
"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 6, 14, 17, 21, 27. "I hope you win!"
"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 4, 10, 12, 19, 22, 28. "I hope you win!"

While out for a stroll, o0_KyoN_0o looks down and finds 5,255 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day! :rock:

The ghost of Coltzan appears to tell you the secret of receiving a million Neopoints from his shrine. Unforunately, he seems to have Kikoughela today.

While out for a stroll, o0_KyoN_0o looks down and finds 4,724 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
(I love thisssss :D)
Bank error in your favour. Collect 522 NP.
Lutaricca says, "Protect me from the evil Swamp Ghoul, please!"
You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training! codestone6.gif
(Ironically, I just finished enrolling my pet at the training school when I got this heh)
"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 3, 8, 12, 15, 25, 26. "I hope you win!"
Lawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,249 NP.

"Here, have Potatoes and Gravy," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

Adee the Chia says, "Did you know you can send postcards to friends?"

A blue Kacheek in overalls walks up to you and boy does he smell. *Whew* He says, "Hey you might find some exciting stuff in my Rubbish Dump located in Meri Acres!"

You run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 938 NP.

(I keep getting this lol whaddup lawyerbot)

Edit: APR 23

blackpteri.jpg

Finally! Been waiting for youuuu~ But I need to train first heh (:

The ghost of Coltzan appears to tell you the secret of receiving a million Neopoints from his shrine. Unforunately, he seems to have Kikoughela today.

Well, that's lame.

A Shadow glides silently past, stealing all the joy from the world. Chiapias doesn't look very happy anymore...

A Ghost rises out of the ground and says "BOO!"

Well, okay then.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 442 NP.

A Gnorbu wanders past you. Suddenly, your feet feel cold. How odd.

A Slorg wriggles by, leaving behind a slimy trail. Watch your step!

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 1,015 NP to take it away!

I love the frequency of random events these days. Today i go to grab myself some free jelly and get:

Oh, look! Jhudora appears and hands you a gift. That was ni- wait... Jhudora!? A gift?! Umm... are you sure you should have taken it?

And now i get:

You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy ofLoose-leaf Faerie Journal. Enjoy!

Chiapias loses 2 HP and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some endurance training?

This was right after I got a quest from the Dark Faerie who gave me two extra hit points. How futile. xD

While out for a stroll, Chiapias looks down and finds 27,733 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
Woot!!! :D

Today was a good day to go to the movies!!

greentradingcardback.gif

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Feemix the Korbat Scout, kind Neopian."

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, El_Mandarin's level has increased!
NOOOOO!! I always forget to make my battledome pet my active pet during quests....... :sad01_anim: HAHA!