Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! scarypet_sunshine_monk.gif A Ghostkerchief says 'BOO'

Cute...

Edit:

Something has happened! pet_mortog.gif It's raining... Mortogs? Edited by Duma

So Boochi finally showed up which is great because I been wanting him as a battledome challenger since I want to have all the challengers... but of course he decided to show himself to my side account instead of my main -.-

• 2 weeks later...
Something has happened! foo_gmc_pileofsnacks.gif Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Pile of Snack Foods! You better buy one for them :)

Gosh neopets I want my pets to be healthy. :P

Tax beast gave me a visit today, which I wanted to happen because I need it as a bd challenger, and I want its trophy... but of course it happened on my side account AGAIN. If all thse random things keep happening on my side account I'm going to have to turn one of them into my main account soon.....

Something has happened!

A Cloudberry suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten that from Pick Your Own before! :O

Something has happened! wheels.gif A robot flies past you on fire! Help! Help! Dr. Sloth is after me!

Something has happened! nigel_small.gif Nigel the Stockbroker Chia says 'Have you considered investing in POWR (Power-X Corp.)??'

Something has happened! lildragon.gif A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to the Mystery Island.

Something has happened! bugfeast.gif An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Something has happened! petpetlab_06.gif You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

Something has happened! scorchio_green_happy.gif A green scorchio flies past and says 'Hope you are having fun!' Edited by deanxcas

Something has happened! foo_paperwrap_salmon.gif Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Paper-Wrapped Salmon! You better buy one for them :)

Something has happened! hatchia.gif A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you:Flotsam Chef Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

13.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Lava Ghoul will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Erupting from the boiling lava seas off the coast of Mystery Island, the Lava Ghoul springs to attack! Beware his fiery breath!

Something has happened! lavaghoul.gif The Lava Ghoul floats on this page and looks at you menacingly! I think you were lucky this time...

New challenger, cool. :)