Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 3 weeks later...

I've had two "bank error in your favor" REs in the past two days. If this continues, I won't complain. :P

(I can't figure out how to add the picture with these new events >_<)

I'd assume you'd have to take a screenshot and upload the picture... which would be an absolute pain.

Whoa! o0_KyoN_0o has suddenly gained a level! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Edit: Boochi fires his ray gun at Valzh, but thankfully he misses!

GOOD GOD he zapped the pet I borrowed from the ALP, she's not even my active pet! Ahhhhh thank heavens nothing happened! [ANGUISHED SCREAM]

While out for a stroll, o0_KyoN_0o looks down and finds 10,226 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day! banana0tq.gif

Edit: APR 15 NST

It's been quite eventful! I got 500+ NP from a bank error, a free lottery ticket, and now a useless one but I thought it was interesting:

A speckled Xweetok runs up to you and says, "Xandra was right! Spread the word!" and runs off.

A Ghost rises out of the ground and says "BOO!" --- This is the most number of REs I've gotten in a short span of time; too bad they're pretty useless meh

Bank error in your favour. Collect 944 NP.

The Spider Grundo spins his web nearby... Best to move on, you wouldn't want to get caught in that.

I got two yesterday, this was one of them :

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

And the other one I found while out for a stroll... 2,000 NP ...

I hope these continue. lol :)

Today has been a good day for random events.

• I got my Grundo Discarded Plushie avatar.
  • I also received a fire faerie quest. For my efforts, " Asterix_Moon's strength has increased!"
  • Then i received...
    Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened....

YESSSS!!!!

Went to the bank to collect my interest, and there was a bonus:

Bank error in your favour. Collect 569 NP. (:
A freshly-painted swamp gas Techo walks by. Ewww!
The Ghost Lupe growls, "It's rumoured that neopets that go to Mystery Island never return!"

I just got a new battledome challenger. Yay?!? :mellow: chuck158.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Mr. Chuckles will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Mr. Chuckles used to work as an entertainer before the Theme Parks left town, now he sits practicing his tricks, waiting for his audience to return.