Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

"Here, have Aubergine Surprise," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway." food_med_eggplant.gif

"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece." forgottenshoremap3.gif

Got the one with the P3 leg in my petpet's mouth,the thing is that I didn't have any petpets for my pets at that time(Twas on a side).

h5IHpXH.png

It's funny because not only does Boochi always miss now, so I finally got Boochi as a challenger without the heartwrenching risk of losing a good paint, but friendlyaisha is already painted Baby and has been painted like that for seven years!

The Emperor of Shenkuu is throwing a festival for his daughters. You pay 16.67% of your Neopoints to help fund the event.

Ummmmm i'm glad I wasn't restocking :sick01:

1547zfn.png

Thus the bank comes through for me again. :D

August 18th:

2jbs3r9.png

Aww why.. Don't steal my NPs! *growls* <_<

r89eh3.png

Then, I got this.. Such a sad day for me on Neopets.. :(

August 19th:

wtgch1.png

Well.. that was sure odd. What did he want? O.o

Edited by Zafie

My birthday is off to a great start!!

"Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!"

"While out for a stroll, Komanosuke looks down and finds 15,468 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!"

"What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!"

Edited by deanxcas

While out for a stroll, Vimbie looks down and finds 29,522 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I get this RE very often o.o this is the third time this week.

EDIT:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!
OK this is weird lol

"Komanosuke loses 1 HP and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some endurance training?"

He says as he's currently training endurance.

Neopets just doesn't want me to train his HP! Every time I finish a training course with him or get a faerie quest that raises his HP an RE happens to make him lose HP. It must be those evil Meepits :evil_notsmiling:

He's gone from 49 HP up to 52 HP and back down to 49 HP just throughout today. Not cool.

"Komanosuke loses a level and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some level training?"

And I just did a Light Faerie quest an hour ago :sad02:

Edited by deanxcas