Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

A Ghostkerchief appears out of nowhere and approaches lielock148! RUN AWAY! Wait... no. It just wants to be friends. Looks like a new Petpet is going home with you.
EDIT:
Meuka slimes up and eats your Blue Flotsam Plushie right out of your inventory! Good news though, it looks like he left you a lovely lump of Snot!
I had literally just gotten that Blue Flotsam Plushie at the Money tree and was about to put it into my gallery. Grrr!

Congratulations, ___danielle, you just found 1,218 Neopoints!
Woo! Thanks Space Faerie! I love RE's. It's the closest I will get to winning the lottery ;)

A Kau Kau Farm Milk suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Woo-hoo! :thumbsup: Neopets has been very kind to me today. First, the grundo plushie gives me a few nps. Then i find a a few more nps while strolling about.

Now, i get this:

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Disco Bruce Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

pot_disco_bruce.gif

So, I was on a hiatus, but recently I've been gradually getting back in the swing of things. Usually nothing ever happens to me - and the best RE-kind-of-thing that's ever happened to me was finding a piece of the secret lab.

But all in one day, suddenly...

• "Something Has Happened! An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Grubs in Cheese. Gross"
  • "Something Has Happened! Coltzan's beloved pet, Sparky, has ascended. In honour of Sparky, Coltzan has presented you with a winged likeness of his beloved Petpet."
  • Won some "Black Blocks" from Kiko Pop on Standard
  • Won 1000 NP and a Ptolymelon from the Fruit Machine
  • Won 106 NP and 2 Gross Foods from Tombola
  • Got "Bag of Peanuts" from the Wishing Well (my second time trying)
  • Got 29824NP from Food Club (not really noteworthy but I don't usually get anything from this aspect :P)

I know a lot of the items here aren't really of worth (asides from Wishing Well), but this never happens to me, especially in such a concentrated time frame! Does TNT ever randomly increase the "luck factor" for its users?

I know a lot of the items here aren't really of worth (asides from Wishing Well), but this never happens to me, especially in such a concentrated time frame! Does TNT ever randomly increase the "luck factor" for its users? -Rachany

I've heard that on your birthday, you have better chances of getting random events. Today has been a good day for me too. I just posted and find myself posting again. This time it's:

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!.

Yesterday i got a nerkmid too. :laughingsmiley:

I didn't have great Random Event luck on my birthday last week, but today I got a Zafara Double Agent Stamp from Gordos! :woot: I guess he knew I wasn't super fond of him before, so he decided to buy my favor. I have to say he's probably my favorite Altador Plot character now lol :happydance:

The Mark of Ta-Kutep burns in the sky. You flee in fear!

A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere.

Congratulations, tmarker, you just found 1,444 Neopoints!

What's this? It seems you've found a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Happybird76 says, "I think its time you fed me!!!"

"Here, have Blueberries," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 653 NP!!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,254 NP.

The Lava Ghoul floats up to you and looks at you menacingly! You were lucky this time...

A Pistachio Nut suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

While out for a stroll, Woogryn looks down and finds 28,449 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Niiice. Certainly better than most of yesterdays REs, which except for a Bank Error in my favour only kept resulting in me losing NP and items. (Not that I particularly mind my Ripped Moehog Plushie the Umpteenth being stolen...)

really??? "salamandraise loses 1 strength and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some strength training?"

gah!!! this kid just keeps losing. coltzan, lab ray, random events T.T

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

salamandraise says, "I want some more faeries! Find me some!"

The word of the day is 'Doglefox'!

casteylaa says, "You're the best! I am so lucky to have you in my life."

Whoa! salamandraise has suddenly gained a level! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

well. finally. "Bank error in your favour. Collect 518 NP."

alright. lets start my post off early today.

The Black Pteri sits on a nearby fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear…

and again!

You hear the unsettling laughter of Captain Scarblade... It can't be good that he is that happy.
so far, useless. but thats pretty fast. < 4 pages

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! :rock: Neo rocks!!

Anchor management has been super cool to me lately. I just got Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion from the krawken.pot_eyrie_pirate.gif

On top of that super coolness, i got a faerie quest from Queen Fyora. She hooked my pet up with a level, a bunch of strength, and 4 endurance points :laughingsmiley: