Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Bank error in your favour. Collect 988 NP.

Not the best, but who's complaining? :P

-----

Inutile loses 1 strength and says: It's been so long since I trained I feel a bit weak. Can I do some strength training?

... I cried.

----

A Ghost takes 725 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!
... Has not been the best night apparently.

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

No complaints here. I don't think it's one of the more expensive pieces, but I could be wrong. It's been a very long time since I've priced out the lab map set.

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Ghost Shoyru Morphing Potion stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

This is the single most valuable random event I've gotten in twelve years of playing! Super pleased~

Congrats on the Ghost Shoyru Morphing Potion!!!

A Slorg wriggles by, leaving behind a slimy trail. Watch your step!

An old sea captain-turned-governor hands you a piece of a treasure map. "Keep hold of this," he whispers. "It's quite valuable." He then strolls away as if nothing had happened.

You spot Balthazar making a mad dash away from some pursuing faeries. In his haste, he drops Weak Bottled Earth Faerie and you pick it up. Now... what do do with it?

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Scary!!! I almost had a heart attack.

The ghost of Coltzan appears to tell you the secret of receiving a million Neopoints from his shrine. Unfortunately, he seems to have Kikoughela today. - NOT funny!!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,043 NP.

Edited by Venus0523

Found a Magical Lime Chia Pop on the floor the other day while playing NeoQuest. :whaa: Didn't even realize it happened until I went to check my shop and everything...

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

A Basket of Spaghetti suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Congratulations, tmarker, you just found 1,531 Neopoints!

A Cheese Stuffed Olives suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Strawberry and Cream Fish Pop. Gross.

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 5, 8, 11, 19, 24, 29. "I hope you win!"

Edited by Venus0523

The Ghost Lupe growls, "Dont go to the Mystery Island!"

Why would he say that when I've literally JUST put one of my pets in for training at the training school?

This just happened. I'm a bit happy about it.

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

I can't believe this. It's not even been an hour since the last RE, I don't think.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,071 NP.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A green scorchio walks past and says, "I hope you are having fun!"

I think I've been on the site for about 15 minutes this morning? Let's hope these continue all day.

Edit: Another one for the day -

Wow! The Two Rings Wizard Collectable Card has magically found its way into your Neodeck! What luck.

A blue Shoyru zooms up and whizzes past your head. Then she stops in midair and looks confused. 'This isn't Meridell! Where are we?'

*Motes of light surround you.* You have received an invitation to visit Faerieland by Queen Fyora. What an honour! Maybe you will even see her there.
While pondering the spelling of 'faerie' you trip and fall in a hole. You're unharmed, but boy, was that ever embarrassing!
Congratulations, tmarker, you just found 1,416 Neopoints!

Congratulations, tmarker, you just found 2,325 Neopoints! A good start to the day!

The temperature drops suddenly. Maybe the Snowager sneezed, or life support briefly malfunctioned.

Whoa! ales886101 has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

Congratulations, tmarker, you just found 2,144 Neopoints!

While out for a stroll, TheUnforgivenII looks down and finds 26,740 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

EDIT: Now, less than 10 minutes later...

Bank error in your favour. Collect 512 NP.

EDIT: But now, about five minutes later...

A Ghost takes 727 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!

I knew something like that would happen, but I think, so far, I'm coming out ahead. Plus, I put most of the money in the bank. I was just keeping a few thousand out to go to the stock market with. Oh well.

The ray is fired at ales886101... ... and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

Oopsy is now a Tyrannian Anubis :)

The ray is fired at Lucky_495... ... and he gains 3 strength points!!!!

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

While out for a stroll, TheUnforgivenII looks down and finds 10,365 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
EDIT: Just had this happen. Never seen this one before. Even though I lost money, the idea behind it, the parsimoniousness of those neopets, that completely has real world equivalents out there, just tickles me pink.
Some members of the Pocket Change Redistribution Committee approach you and appropriate the 63 NP that you had in your pockets!

EDIT: How does a body get the whole random event complete with pictures on here? I'd really love to be able to do that. Advice greatly appreciated. Anyway, this just happened.

"Here, have Ixi Soup," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.
EDIT: Well, it's a few days since I've been here but no-one else has posted, so I'll just make this edit. I got this just now. I didn't win anything but I'm wondering if there's some significance I'm missing?
You run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.
EDIT: Another one for today (24/10/14)
While out for a stroll, TheUnforgivenII looks down and finds 10,349 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
EDIT: And yet another one today (24/10/14). I was in the middle of completing the Faerie crossword when this one happened.
While out for a stroll, TheUnforgivenII looks down and finds 29,593 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
EDIT: It's now the 26/10 for me (Yeah, I'm ahead a day) and got this one. I was at the money tree. I'd just made a small donation.
An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Cheesy Potato Stuffed Doughnut. Gross.