Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Yay. I just got this lovely dangerous looking fruit!

"Here, have Spiked Dariberry," King Skarl says to you. You're surprised there was any food left over from his latest banquet, and even more surprised that he'd share, but you put it in your pocket anyway.

ps_spikeddari.gif

I just received a spooky map piece. yay!! :laughingsmiley:

"

"A passing zombie runs into you and doesn't even seem to notice. Once she's gone you realise she dropped a piece of a long lost treasure map!"

I got a random event that said that something like "Maingo says: Go buy me some ice cream." It was so cute! I tried to find some ice cream that wasn't pricey like the strawberry waffle cone, but couldn't find any. So eventually I bought the strawberry waffle cone. When I fed it to him Maingo said "How did you know I wanted a strawberry waffle cone?" That made my day :)

I also got a Codestone.

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Awesome!

Whoa! Trixaraz has suddenly gotten stronger! This is what happens after a balanced breakfast. At least that's what the Battle Faerie tells you.

YES!!! Currently training the dung out of her so that's a blessing.

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

NICE!

I got a random event on one of my side accounts today. My Ogrin said that I will buy her tons of presents from the Grooming Parlor. Guess what I'm doing tonight? <3

Whatever Peachamina wants, Peachamina gets :)

Since I started Neoquest, I've been getting a lot of random events. Found a few codestones, but the best so far:

"While out for a stroll, Bori_Bori_88 looks down and finds 45,878 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!"
YES! I'll take it ;)

"The Ghost Lupe growls "If you have a Chia, I'll be your best friend... they are so tasty""

Uh, no dude. I don't. Never liked chias and I have enough besties. You could have left me some neopoints though. -_-

My pets have been very forthcoming with how much they appreciate me today. Got comments from them like four times. Also got the ghost lupe event. But happily, I got a piece of a treasure map today as well. And an air faerie quest that I abandoned. We'll see what else I get since I'm playing some more NQ2.

"Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!"

Well, thanks. Now I'm glad I made you Sakeh's obsession - because that's the most NP I've made all week!