Neopies Y20 Begin!

hrtbrk

5 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I have the Best Advent Prize at the bottom but it is above the category that hasn't been voted on yet. Yet I have the results listed. I wonder if it is rigged if the numbers can be changed now that I posted what the numbers are and who the winner is.

Here is an update! I just voted for my choice of Mystery Capsule and when the page refreshed the results were gone from the bottom of my page. I'm very glad I copied and posted the results... who would have believed me?  Now I want to know the results!

Best Mystery Capsule

Retired MME Mystery Capsule

41%

NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule

16%

Baby Bottle Mystery Capsule

14%

Mummified Retired Mystery Capsule

29%

it's most probably a glitch 

and most probably this isn't the final result yet

but who knows :D 

I voted for the Mummified Capsule 

boo_aisha_secrets.gifAisha Secrets

5 hours ago, splitting said:

Very interesting! Hopefully its just a running total and not actually rigged...

I don't see how it could be a running total because it was right at 12:00 NP time when this appeared. I had actually went there to vote on that category. Well, I hope your right.

Another strange selection to choose from today!

The wig wins hands down for me though. There's just no contest. The bedroom looks like it's been staged for sale in the current fashion i.e. sterile and everything grey, yuk. Yuk for the rose arch too, too much like a cheesy wedding by someone with absolutely no imagination, and yuk for the background with everything the same colour, lol. Aren't I a grouchy-pants about this?! ?

The wig on the other hand is great, and, importantly, looks great on ALL pets.

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

purpleinvisihat.gif
Purple Invisihat

Ooh I see I picked the winner with the map revamp! That's 4/12 for me so far. ?

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Another strange selection to choose from today!

The wig wins hands down for me though. There's just no contest. The bedroom looks like it's been staged for sale in the current fashion i.e. sterile and everything grey, yuk. Yuk for the rose arch too, too much like a cheesy wedding by someone with absolutely no imagination, and yuk for the background with everything the same colour, lol. Aren't I a grouchy-pants about this?! ?

The wig on the other hand is great, and, importantly, looks great on ALL pets.

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

purpleinvisihat.gif
Purple Invisihat

Ooh I see I picked the winner with the map revamp! That's 4/12 for me so far. ?

i've never seen this wig before 

and why is there a bridal suite bedroom on Neopets ?

I went for the Background ...

Got clo_mother_bruce_wig.gifWeltrude Wig

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i've never seen this wig before 

I don't think I have, either. This is the problem with the rate new items are churned out isn't it, we miss a lot of 'em! Though it's also likely that I just can't remember, it's from last Feb.

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

best new character .. the THREE stupid lame ones from the current no-plot ? :D 

voted Reizo , of course

What is so fancy about this mustard? Try it and find out!
Fancy Altadorian Mustard

4 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Same here. How you gonna put 3 characters from a plot that's not even done yet? 

t's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

foo_bungeoppang.gif
Hegelob Peanut Cookies

So my questions is, why didn't Kaia make the list? She was new. I did vote for Lyra, though. I believe her character has way more potential, than JS/TNT gives.

I have managed to get 6 out of the 13 so far. I am anxious to see what happens when they show the results for the capsules.

35 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

So my questions is, why didn't Kaia make the list? She was new. I did vote for Lyra, though. I believe her character has way more potential, that JS/TNT gives.

That's a really good point, but then a lot of the votes have had very odd options, haven't they. This ROUND takes the biscuit for the oddest of them all , I think, though this item is def a contender too...

Fish Filet Sandwich

Fish Filet Sandwich

WHY?!?!

On 1/29/2019 at 10:31 AM, Granny63020 said:

OK I am leaning toward this game is rigged. Today I have a choice of voting for 4 different *Best Mystery Capsules* How odd is it that those same 4 Mystery Capsules are at the bottom of my page with the results of the winners when they haven't even been voted on yet. Anyone else think this is rigged?

Retired MME Mystery Capsule          (here is the winner)
41%   

Mummified Retired Mystery Capsule         (2nd place)
29%

NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule    (3rd place)

16%

Baby Bottle Mystery Capsule        (4th place)    
14%

Results are: image.png

So the winner was correct but second and third place are different and the percentages are different. My guess is you were able to see the percentage of all the people that had already voted. At least it makes me think it's not rigged, it was just a bug.

Ok, colour me very impressed with today's category!!

Nothing like openly admitting you've messed up for good PR, but this is taking it to a whole new level!

But which one to pick!!

Also, amusing that there's a typo right there in the voting options when one of those very options is about typos. ? NonexistEnt, guys...

I voted for "The Plods", too. All of the other things I can deal with, as either they will eventually get fixed, or concede that it's something I''ll have to save up for, in the hopes of just getting one. "The Plots" are harder to deal with, as they drag on for so long, you end up forgetting what is happening, or that it is even still going on, or if there is an update, you may not notice it right away and you could end up missing something. However, it is a very interesting category, indeed.

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ok, colour me very impressed with today's category!!

Nothing like openly admitting you've messed up for good PR, but this is taking it to a whole new level!

But which one to pick!!

Also, amusing that there's a typo right there in the voting options when one of those very options is about typos. ? NonexistEnt, guys...

I thought of you, jelly, as soon as I saw this category - I KNEW you'd get a kick out of it too lol

After checking out previous Neopies I see the Let us Never Speak of This Again category isn't a new thing, JS didn't dream it up, but they absolutely did have the option to not include it, it wasn't in the 2014 line up, so it says something that they did.

I mean it says a number of things, and we don't actually know what ANY of them are, lol. Part (most?) of it will DEFINITELY have been to engender some good will, but so what, they still included it, and the blurbs are pretty forthright.

I voted for the patio, this is how my little guy would look right now if I owned this item, and I wish I did because it's lovely. I just can't remember to check the collectables, ah well.

medium_preview.png

Can someone tell me where I can find the Neopies Raffle FAQ? What are the tickets for? And congratulations @Duma for not missing a single day. I got one green frame, so even if we voted in all 19 categories-if you didn't get all gold...no nice prizes. *hard gulp* ok-but that doesn't mean I am resentful to Duma or any other TDN friends that got all gold.  It seems that one missed out of 19 could have rated something-not the background but something bc it was an effort to make sure to vote every category.