Ian

Something Has Happened!
numbersix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Realized the asparagus was cheap enough and after a couple good food club bets I could afford it. Could have gotten it way sooner but my unwillingness to sell rare items is immense!

3 hours ago, shoobopper said:
Something Has Happened!
numbersix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Realized the asparagus was cheap enough and after a couple good food club bets I could afford it. Could have gotten it way sooner but my unwillingness to sell rare items is immense!

whaaaaat, it was like 9-10M a few days ago!

i hope it stays at 5m for another few days, im only 300k short.. ._.

I spent quite a few NPs to get this one.

Something Has Happened!
foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I would've bought Grimoire of Prosperity, but the Hidden Tower is down. Might as well spend my insane amount of NPs on something instead of letting it pile in a bank. I also offered someone 1.4m NPs for Chokato (TCG), so hopefully I'll get those ones tomorrow. Robin Hood is about sharing the wealth after all! :D

9 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Did it too!!!

:dance:

Congrats to both of us then :) What avatar will you try for next? I'm saving up for a meowclops. I want one to keep, as I think a ghost painted one would be perfect for one of my pets. In the meantime, I've got a placeholder petpet that I've been waking the turmaculus with. So I'm going for two avatars at once, and feeling slightly guilty at the same time.

Yaaaay

Something Has Happened!
chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

But wait, there's more!

Something Has Happened!
htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 11/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, mischief51 said:

Got the Bionic Cybunny and Devilpuss avatars today!! So excited. No more NQII grinding for me. 

Yay! Congratulations! I just got those ones as well. Are you going to finish out the game for the trophy?

On 11/15/2019 at 9:52 PM, Bingo said:

@shoobopper Ahhh thank you!! I was wondering if they would ever really rerelease the 20 Year avatar ? So glad I got it in time!!

Adding another edit cause I'm too hyped up I finally got Shockwave to work again ? And with that, avatar #283!

Something Has Happened!
dice_escape.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice Escape' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I might just ride on my good luck and try for Dr. Grumps as well~

Wait, how did you get Shockwave to work?! I want to play HatPC so badly!!

image.png.207c043e8d1f6b55177109e8f335ab7e.png

In related news, I totally forgot I had finally gotten the Symol av, and have continued to jump in that stupid hole. I need to refine my dailies. Now if I could only get the Wheel of Knowledge to behave.....

awwww yes, now i never have to buy another lottery ticket again. 2.5 months x 2k NP/day for a 11k payout. worth it for the avatar but not much else

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: eyyyy got this one too

Something Has Happened!
numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 12/1/2019 at 3:12 AM, teprometo said:

One good thing about having to work an overnight due to unfortunate snow timing:

Due to my sleep cycle being messed up, I've been awake at the right time enough times to get that avatar and then find out you can lose it ? But thankfully I got it back later.

I am very pleased to say that I got the Draik - Escape from Meridell Castle last night. I can't seem to get past level 3 no matter how hard I try, so I've been trying to get on the high score table on the first of the last few months. Each month I've been bumped off, but I made it with a score of 250 at last.

escape.PNG

On 11/24/2019 at 11:17 PM, sashawillis said:

Wait, how did you get Shockwave to work?! I want to play HatPC so badly!!

Oh my god, I totally missed this notification! I'm so sorry!

I actually found an old post by @Scoobert_Doo here on TDN and followed it for Internet Explorer ? Gourmet Club Bowls is still a little buggy so I might have to look into that again when I go back to trying for that avatar, but I've had no problem with Dice Escape and Attack of the Slorgs ?

Hooray!

edit- forgot to paste what I actually said. Oops.

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (795 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

yay.PNG

On 12/4/2019 at 10:26 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Hooray!

edit- forgot to paste what I actually said. Oops.

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (795 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

yay.PNG

Wow, congrats!! That and King Skarl are two of the hardest for me. Half the times I try, they are out for lunch or reading ? Damn time zones!

Also, too bad you can't share your wisdom with us ? Sure, it's supposed to be random, but... who knows, right?

image.png.bd2fbcf59a00446069fede7679a774dd.png

Finally!! Kiko Pop is a pain. Half the times I missed and was accused of trying to take out somebody's eye ? I'm just glad it's over

8 hours ago, berriganify said:
Something Has Happened!
destructomatch2.gif You are now eligible to use 'Destruct-O-Match II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats @berriganify!! That's a hard one (at least to me). Which mode were you playing?

14 hours ago, Bingo said:

Congrats @berriganify!! That's a hard one (at least to me). Which mode were you playing?

ooo, congrats on kiko pop!

i played on classic mode. it was... way too much restarting lol. if i didn't have 1000+ points after the first three rounds, instant restart. then it was a lot of hoping for opportune drumsticks. i would save my scramble tiles for these levels, get rid of as many other tiles as i could (using the wands if they were there), use the scramble, and hope that the drumstick landed in a large group.