Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Question to All:

Has anyone else been having the problem with clicking the Logout button and it taking you to the parature help application instead...?

Happens to me ALL the time.. -_-

That happens to me quite frequently. I just press the back button and try again. Then I can log out just fine. :)

My screen (only when on the Neopets site) keeps flickering to black and back. Ideas? This has been happening for two days.

I can't submit a ticket anymore. I'm blocked somehow. When I click on the "Contact Us", I either get a "Page expired" or a "You are not authorized to access this page", neither are Neopets-style looking messages. (this has been going since the Altador cup)

Someone help me!

My Habitarium is acting weird, all the petpetpet that were in the houses died and turned to diamonds, even the ones hatched today!

Refreshing doesn't seem to help either.

Are there more people having problems suddenly?

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else not get their trophy NP today? I'm on the list for 4 golds (mostly "exceptional 8" games), so I should have had 3000 extra NP when I logged on this morning, but I only had 1k. I double-checked and am still on the high score tables.

• 3 weeks later...

Battledome. Working or not working? I've loaded the battle, but I can't select weapons. I've been refreshing for over twenty minutes now.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought Colourful Female Kiko Dancer Fan for quite a bunch of NP, only to find that I can't try to equip it to my Xweetok? I thought it should work, but I can't find the item at all when I'm in the customization room. I thought it might be that Xweetok isn't compatible to wear it, so I changed the species to 'All' but this doesn't resolve the issue either.

Help?

I recently bought Colourful Female Kiko Dancer Fan for quite a bunch of NP, only to find that I can't try to equip it to my Xweetok? I thought it should work, but I can't find the item at all when I'm in the customization room. I thought it might be that Xweetok isn't compatible to wear it, so I changed the species to 'All' but this doesn't resolve the issue either.

Help?

Only a Kiko can wear it. Any clothing with a species name in it is considered species-specific, and can only be worn by that species. I'm sorry you spent so much on it and can't use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having trouble logging in today? I've been playing normally for hours until I was about to post a new topic on the boards and I was logged out for no reason! And now I can't log back in. Whenever I enter my username and password, the page just refreshes. It doesn't tell me my password is incorrect or anything, it just ignores my attempts. I tried clearing my cache/browsing data, but the problem persists, so I thought maybe something is wrong on their end, and not mine...? I don't know what else to do :sad02:

Is anyone having trouble logging in today? I've been playing normally for hours until I was about to post a new topic on the boards and I was logged out for no reason! And now I can't log back in. Whenever I enter my username and password, the page just refreshes. It doesn't tell me my password is incorrect or anything, it just ignores my attempts. I tried clearing my cache/browsing data, but the problem persists, so I thought maybe something is wrong on their end, and not mine...? I don't know what else to do :sad02:

I am having the same problems, and I am glad I am not the only one...

I hope it works soon again

My suggestion to you both is try a different browser. If you can log in on a different browser, then it might be something with your browser, rather then Neopets itself.

My suggestion to you both is try a different browser. If you can log in on a different browser, then it might be something with your browser, rather then Neopets itself.

thank you, that works so it seems to be a problem with chrome?

I would imagine so. My best advice is to upgrade your browser if you're missing updates, or uninstall it and reinstall it. I had this problem with Safari and I just downloaded Firefox instead and I haven't switched back.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone else having login problems where it DOES say your password is wrong?

I was literally just on 15 minutes ago, and when I tried to login again just now I ended up getting a wrong pw error three times in a row. I have NEVER typed my pw wrong that many times! Especially not in a row.. Currently waiting like 40 more minutes to try again. ._. ...

I've also had login problems with my spares today too, though not all at once like what just happened. I also don't type their pws wrong that often either..

Have you checked that your capslock/numlock/F-lock or any other lock keys that might be on your keyboard/laptop aren't set wrong so you would end up having a wrong password?

Also, type your pw on a notepad, check if everything is correct and copy/paste it to login. There could be a broken key or so. This way you know 100% sure that what you pasted is correct.

If it still says wrong pw, your account might have been compromised, if that's the case I would suggest to take action to lock down your account as soon as possible.

Mhmm... I was also worried I might have been compromised, so I did a reset and I still got the email. I just got back in now and nothing is gone or changed, so that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe I did just type my password wrong that many times... still strange though. That spooked me quite a bit. @_@